💑 Bonus chapter

4:12pm
Iyke was already with Mandy and the kids in the nursery.

"Let's go to the sitting room" iyke told Mandy.

Assisted by Sandra, because she complained of been tired in the morning.

She saw her Dad,Baba,all her supposed siblings and in-laws, and was irritated.

She turned her back to leave but
S

andra and Iyke stopped her. She screamed as annoyed and betrayed by them.

"Why?,what else do they want?" Mandy half yelled.

"I thought you have forgiven everyone?,uhn..." Her sister held her by the shoulder, as she continued

"You know I won't hurt you, but you are...you are hurting yourself, please Amanda"

" I only said I forgave them,so you all would believe so and let these people walk out of my life" Mandy didn't bother fighting her tears as she spoke.

" They should all go and never come back, we should not even cross paths."

"I love you sunshine"
" I always have"
" And you know"
Her father said.

" Okay Daddy, you all can go" she replied him.

But just one touch...
The touch of her first and only love, the father of her children. The only whom she gave her dignity and she was all happy about on her wedding night.

That touch made her melt, her feet couldn't carry her again.

She fell on the floor and began to cry.
He knew how to press her buttons and he just did.
Tunde held her tight as he also fell on the floor, her eyes continued to water.

"Please" was what the only word told her.
And she nodded in approval.

He ushered her to sit and she did as she was told. Her heart beating like it was to jump out through her mouth, racing hard against her chest.

She was tensed, nervous, call it whatever you can, as she watched the everyone in the house move towards her.

Happiness carries a lot more than one can think of.
Her every loving Tunde, Big sister Sandra, Dad, Ikenna, Dr. Ahmed and most of all, The kids [her bundle of joy] had showed her what love really was.

"Happy Family Hug" Sandra shouted and they sure had a big hug.

Bringing smiles to everyone's lips.

Esther 😘😘

Yeah, short right!
No need, but I just wanted to pass a message that, it's not everyone that claims they Forgives you actually does.

Some just want you to move away while
Some are planning their own back.

Yeah!

Uhmmmmm!
I got so many attacks.....
1. Tunde portrayed as a weakling, while he actually isn't.

Not everyone is a Superman and can actually stand for themselves, not that they don't want to but it's not in them.
Let's reason how he planned with his wife and it actually worked.
He had to play along too.
If he had done the "gra-gra" style it may not come out positive.

2. Amanda; some other people can not say NO, they don't want "to be the cause of wahala", they want to protect everyone and everything Most times forgetting about themselves.

Let's be realistic, Not Everyone can stand for themselves.
They just accept anyhow and anywhere they are pushed too and say it's ''Destiny ABI Fate''.

Okay!
I'll be writing another book...
It's in You.

Trust me, you are going to enjoy it.
I promise, I cross my heart, Pinky promise.... And promise sha

Please let's Read it and reason together, tell a friend to tell another friend and another friend and .... To come see❤️.

Teefabulous ❤️, I'll be needing a book cover (I don't know how to do that puppy eyes but my eyes are calling you 😁)
🙏🙏 Thanks

Started: November 26 2019
Finished: January 22 2020.
I tried na..., If you don't praise me, I praise myself.

And I thank God.
Thanks to you guys too 😘

kingAdesuwa❤️ your comments are worth more than you think.