unknown power

Chapter-02

I woke up and I recalled what happened. then I saw I am in my aunt Isabel you finally woke up my aunt asked. I felt soo tired but I managed to say her that I am fine.

I am soo worried about you, are you okay my aunt again asked me with a worried tone.

I am fine aunt, now what time it is?

It's 7 am If you not feeling well you can take rest, Isabel.

"its Okay aunt I am going," I said and got ready. Then I saw my hand it's normal. I have no pain.

"Isabel, are you there".there's a knock on the door after my aunt left. I can sure its Damon's voice. I felt some happiness hearing his voice.

"come in"

"hey isa I really missed you. I am happy that you are okay" Selena hugged me.

"I am okay, what happened after I fainted"

"its the drunken guy who drove the car and the thing is he is in our academy"Damon replied me sitting on the couch.

"but the weirdest thing is the car got damaged, it looks like its burning on the front"Selena wondered.

"maybe it's because of hitting in the tree," Damon said her.

"don't be silly Damon, the tree won't burn a car"

"Okay guys can we stop this talk, I am not interested in it"

"fine, let's go to our academy, you help her get ready. I will meet you there" Damon said and left.

"am I not looking ready" I questioned Selena.

"definitely not isa, see yourself"

"oh my, I am in pajama, I am not aware of that". after that I got ready and left my aunt's house with Selena.

by the way, when we reached our academy, I saw Vivica again.

"Selena, is she talking with Damon," I asked her pulling her to my side.

"what the hell is he doing with her" she whispered to me.

"Damon, why are you ignoring me every time," Vivica asked him.

"am I not pretty to be your friend?"

"well what do you want now," Damon asked. she leaned closer to him and was about to kiss him.damon leaned closer and suddenly he pushed her aside and the whole students in the corridor looked shocked.

"What the.." Vivica started.

"I am not interested in you," Damon said and left. I felt somewhat relieved. actually, I don't know why I am feeling relieved.

"can we go to our class," I asked Selena.

"yeah sure". all the class are over fastly before I can tell sectumsempra.we left to eat lunch and Damon joined us.

"Hey girls, I just want to tell you that there's a party tonight at my home. are you coming?"

"yeah sure," Selena said.

"Isabel, you didn't tell anything"

"i...umm I never gone to a party"

"it's okay you can come now," Selena said to me.

"okay".the day gone in a flash. now I am trying Selena's dress in our dorm.all are nice, I think I am not any collection like this. I selected one red modern skirt and changed it into it.

"you look cute in this"

"well...thanks, what are you doing here ... I mean" I blushed as Damon said me cute.