hello daughter

i doesnt want to open the bar and get her out.but i dont know its like corniva compelled me.i gone near her and opened the bar an got her out.the inner self of me tells not to open it.but i used my magic to open the door.

"why cant you open it" i snapped at her.i dont have much power with me so now i needed yours to regain strength again.she said that to me with a wicked smile and used both her hands and attacked me.its like now i cant move. i can only see the bright green light and its like she grapped or took something from me.all i can see is the golden light coming from me and its collided with her green light.now iam losing my power.she stopped it and fell to the floor.i looked uo at her.her face cheeks everything is brightened a little bit and now she looks powerful.i stood and up and glared at her.

"now come near me"she said.i again obeyed her without my own self control.she put her hands on her pocket in her long dress.its like a nightdress.what she took is a small knife.

"now come with me"she said and i want to slap her or push her or maybe kill her but all i did is followed her rules.this is totally insane to me.

meanwhile in the room trina,kai,damon is searching everywhere for anything usefull.but all they saw is a quite normal room like everyone else.

"maybe he's not that bad,we may have misunderstood him"said kai.

"you dont know nothing about him kai, iam not gonna give up"said trina.damon was hearing the conversation and serching the place.all he just saw is a bed and a lamp.thats not a special one.the electricity was off so he switch on the lamp and at first the light didnt on.but the next minute there's a crack in the wall where he is leaning.he touched the wall and its opened all of  a sudden like a door and he fell down.

damon yelled and trina and kai turned to see him but all the saw is the room inside the wall.kai pulled damon up and they explored the place.its not that big but its filled with a very big map sticked to the wall with a tape.its soo old looking and teared at the end.there are some notes like paper attached to the wall in the left and right side.

"is he handling some crime cases like in the world"kai teasingly said.

"no,you cant tell that it may contain any information"said trina.

"okay then dont waste time lets this all and we can go"damon said and started taking it from the wall.he also got glance of something bright.he turned to find that's the dagger.
"goddamn we found it" he shouted happily.

"hey dont do that,he may find it"

"who cares about that,all we want is answers and all i want is isabel back.then they took it all and turned off the lamp again.for gods sake the wall was closed my itself.they three left the room.

by the way selena is still hiding from the guard.regina and tyler came and knocked out the guards.

"i think i donr wanna use my powers for this guards"said regina.tyler grabbed selena hands and they gone out.

"why they three still not coming "asked regina.they three waited outside to know whats happening.the queen my furious because of the power off.all the lights in the party gone.all she wanted is a perfect day and she wants to know who ruined it.

then someone behind regina touched her on the shoulder.

"who's there".

"dont worry its just me"said a voice from behind which is recognizable.then three faces appeared all at a sudden.

"you three how did you came back"perplexly asked selena.

"actually i know how to become invisibel and its the first time i made two others invicible with me.its not my born powers, I just got training for that.but that is against the universe using the power which we don't have since we born.
"oh but its okay when we use it in need"said tyler.then they six sat at a dinner table as a guest.the queen used her powers and gave some lights in the garden.its almost 10.00pm.its like a buffet .so they gone to get whatever they want.they all sat to eat.already everyone started eating.some songs are played in the party.its a rich party soo romantic songs are playing.currently "I get to love you" ruelle song is playing.this is utopia but still the songs played in the world is also played here.

everyone is cool and peace now except me.iam controlled by a queen freak mother.she is dragging me like anything with a knife.

"leave me"i screamed and got out of her control.

"you have soo much power to resist me,but iam not that much easy to give up".

iam five feets apart from her now and the most important thing is there's a whole glass window behind her.its the hall where i ate dinner.now its time to show my power.i encouraged myself and thrown my power at her.but she was way too stronger.

"i know all you past and so your weakness ,so you cant find a way to beat me you motherless child".

and that word hurted me a lot.its gave me a lot more bad memories i came to know in this few months.now all i can feel is anger.i showed my anger at her and both the green and golden light collided together.soon as my anger incresed by the way she hurted me the golden light turned to flames.its started burning all over my body.then she gave up and the flame attacked her.the force was too much and the glass was broken to  pieces and she was about to fell off.

"please dont let me down,i wont attack you"

"ohh what a lie,i can hear it for a day".i was standing on the edge of the hall and alredy the whole party was destroyed now.suddenly she grapped and we both fell off from the hall to the ground.

i got soo much hurted as i fell on the floor with glass pieces in my body cut soo deep.i dotn think i can get up.i already lost my power to her and used too much power to attack her.my eyelids was about to close and i saw damon.he rushed over to me and iam in his legs.

"oh no..no...isabel wake up"shouted trina loudly which can be heard by everyone.now all can see is two isabel at a time.the queen itself looks astounished.then she got up from the floor.eleanors mother.

"long time no see"she said to eleanor.

"HELLO DAUGHTER"