enemies to friends

"Why should I answer you, because of you iam here trapped, alone, powerless," I said regaining my strength but this place seems so creepy, I can't stay here any longer.

they all stood still and I can feel their anger towards her.

"isn't it obvious" she took some steps towards me.

"take another and ready to die"Tyler yelled at her.iam behind them but I can't be afraid, maybe not in this world.

"you want to talk with me, fine. but I want answers for all of my questions"

"I will tell, now all I want is to talk with you"

"alone" she added.i stepped forward.

"don't trust her"Damon took my hands.

"it's okay, I will be fine" I assured him and turned towards Tyler.

"if anything happens, I will call you Tyler, you can hear me."

"surely".i stood in front of her and she snapped her fingers and both of us vanished in the thin air.

we both transported outside of the palace, in the halfway of the enchanted forest. the sky is like its already midnight and we are standing in silence without talking." why you take me here to this forest"

"its where iam living"

"Okay, now show yourself"I spoke.

"you want to see my true self. here iam" she is transforming from her leg to the dress till her face.she doesn't look like me now and she's the one who attacked me there when the Tyler left me.

"you witch, you took your revenge when I did nothing to you"

"yeah, you did nothing to me.but not in future. I already told I can see what happens in future.you are going to kill me and do you think iam gonna watch you rip my heart out"

"did I ripped your heart out"

"no, but something's gonna happen for sure.

"for that, you are going to kill me.this is totally insane. now only iam having vengence with you, an unknown witch. I already got many problems and you are included in it"

"you got problems, you itself a problem" she laughed.

"shut your mouth and tell what do you want".one second she give me a terrifying look then her eyes softened.

"iam Trina, Eleanor is my mother "

"what you are her daughter" I never expected something from her.

"yes, it's my fault I left the castle without knowing the power of the mirror. the real reason I went is she's evil to everyone and I hate it, but she's still my mother"

"oh really I never expected that you are heartbroken"

"hear me I will tell what happened."

yeah, tell...

I happily lived with my mother since my birth and I enjoyed everything in my life and I even had a boyfriend when I was traveling utopia but character is worsened each and every day. I cant able to question her as she never answered any of my questions but I know she cares for me.in the world iam not alone, there's a boy who helped me living there for the first time but what I found out is his from utopia. we both loved each other after some years. when he wanted to come here again, we can't find the portal for here.

fortunately, one day we met a witch in a club. we found out she came from a utopia and we asked her help to go there. but she only allowed one because she is old she doesn't have enough power to transport both of us.so he sacrificed for me and he lives there. I don't even know he is safe or not. I promised him that I will come back and rescue him and another thing you don't know.