cursed man

there are wolves surrounded us.

"dont panic.we can handle it"katherine said.we all stood up and we are taking steps bakwards as they are getting forward.hunger gleamed in their eyes.all their eyes are like fire.at the moment a wolf leaped into us.thank god,its my wolf.i totally forgot she's here.but she cant fight alone with a pack.

"i think thats the pack leader"damon showed his hands straight through him where a wolf which is taller that others, bright red eyes.katherine thrown her hands up into the air and ice appeared all orund us protecting from the pack.but a wolf jumped the border and leaped into my wolf.all other wolf ready to attack after the first move.

"run"selena shrieked.

we ran into the forest which is a never ending place.the pack is faster than us.

"stop guys,we have to fight"i said without having any idea.i panted and turned back and others did the same.as the wolf approached us i thrown my hands as a bright golden light glowed from my wist, thrown the wolves aside.but they are many comes when each one falls.damon handled a wolf with his own hands alone.kai stepped forward and raised his hands as he did more clouds appeared in the sky,lightning stricked all around the places.the pack got afraid a little.tyler took the change and got near the pack leader with his speed and used his bare hands to fight.selena managed to escape from their attack.i never know she is capable of protecting herself in a difficult situation.suddenly the some trees started to fall.i turned to see that kai who did that.many wolf got under the fallen tree injured.trina appeared in front of kai who is near me before a second.

"we dont need to hurt them,stop overusing your power kai"she shouted.he let go of his power after seeing her.when we are unaware of this the pack leader ran straight through me to attack.i raised my hands without hesitation to use my power.the light glowing from my hands became stronger and stronger as fire started to burn both inside and outside me, iam losing my energy but the leader is way too strong.katherine joined with me,both ice and fire are throw at the leader.the wolf cant able to move from both the attack.

"just keep going we can do it"katherine yelling closing her eyes from the brightness.others cant help us , they are dealing with the remaining wolves.i stepped my leg backward,tried not to fall or lose control.iam feeling like bburning in hell.we both stopped as the wolf was frozen as ice.we kept starring at it and miraculously the frozen wolf got broken and a dazzling light emerged from it and gave light all around the froest.a bright light no one can see it.i closed my hands and fallen,i can feel katherine is near me holding my hand tightly.i cant able to open my eyes and there's  a loud scream i heard throughout the forest.everything becomes silent after a minute. i opened my eyes and saw all the wolves are fallen like corpses.

"katherine,what happened"i asked her confused.

"i dont know"she turned towards the pack leader.but there's no wolf instead a man is laying on the ground.we both ran towards him.iam light bit afraid to get near him.he looked pretty but i wondered where did he came from.everyone walked towards us and the man slowly opened his eyes and looked at us.

he stood up and looked at his own body with wonder.he's wearing clothes like a comman man in a town but youth can be seen through his eyes.

"thank you for saving me"atlast he spoke.

"what...we dont know who you are"

"iam the wolf, i mean iam not a werewolf but a curse made me like that.novody is ready to save me as everyone is afraid of me.i thought i will never have a human body again".i was dumpstruck by his talk and didnt able to mutter  a word.

"how many years have you been like this"katherine asked as other starred at him.

"its been 28 years.i lost many years of my life and even my age stands still all this time"

"but now you are free.you can have a good life now"i beamed.

"yes, but i wanted to help you in anything,without you i would be a wolf "

"i think we can ask him for help,what if he knows about the witch."regina says to me.i hesitated a moment and finally spoke to him."we want to know how to find the greatest witch who can grant any wish without  a price"

"thats a difficult one.i didn't mean i wont help.but you all need to be more carfull.it cant be easily done"

"we will manage it tell me the way"kai commanded.i dont know why he is being harsh with others.

"i will show follow me"he said and snapped his fingers and all the wolves stood up and followed him.

"the curse is broken , why the wolves are"i started to ask.

"with curse or without it.they will do what i say all the time.

"what your name"trina asked him.

"iam frank and the way is longer than you think so if you want you can tell me what made you go to the witch".after he asked we filled him with everything that happened in the castle.the only thing that made him wonder is how iam able to manage here while iam from a ordinary world.he talked more with damon and selena.

"here we are,the place you asked for"he showed his hands towards a cloudy place thats the end of the forest.

"seriously , we came all the way to see the end of the forest"regina says.
"no, this is the way towards a another kingdom"katherine spoke instead of frank.

"well,you never told about that.did you?"i questioned her.

"i know about this place, but i came through portal instead of this.

"its not easy to break and go through this.i know you will do it"frank says starring at me.

"yes, i hope so"i thrown my hands right through the cloud as a single light started to glow.katherine,tyler,regina,trine,kai joined me with their own powers.different colour light tried to push the clouds away.finally they started to move away.i saw frank one last time and he yelled something i cant hear.

"what did you say"

"BE CARFUL WITH THE QUE"he cut off as we entered a new land.