red necklace

Then her anger gone and she nodded and they both kissed passionately. Now they are inside the room. They closed it. He pushed her on the bed and removed his shirt and hers off. Kissed her all over her body. She's moaning his name.
"you are soo beautiful," he said.

The place started to swift and a boy in the amulet is standing in a room in the palace the same as Iam staying now. There are many other girls are taken their seats in the hall. It's a selection I can easily tell it.
Then a man took a paper from the boy and read it in front of everyone.

"Eleanor, America, scarlet, Clary, Leona are selected for this next month and at last one lady will be the queen of this utopia kingdom". Everyone cheered around the hall, some girls are happy and others are sad.

If it's got to be my parents then Iam seeing their story for sure. But Eleanor, that girl exactly looks like the queen in utopia I met yesterday. She looks more younger. then Eleanor walked near the prince and he smiled, took her hands and kissed it. They really look happy.

The door opens and a man came.

Adam are you ready for this, u are going to be the next heir of this kingdom.
Yes, dad, can we go?
They walked down the stairs and a beautiful elegant girl is standing in the hall with a mischievous smile.she has brown curly hair, straightening her back and being soo proud and with some other girls who are very nervous.
"We made a selection for our prince to choose the right girl for this kingdom to rule this land utopia and protect this enchanted forest as a queen. our son selected the right girl for it".
he is going to marry Eleanor Roosevelt" said the king.
The girl walks happily and stood by the side of Prince Adam. they both seemed happy.
A projection of both of them are showed in the palace.
The whole place was Soo magical.all are happy for the princess and the prince. the king and the queen started talking about when to have the wedding for them.
Then suddenly the palace started to crumble and even the guards and soldiers have that much power to stop it. They don't know what causes it.
Somebody call Lucy said the king. At that time a girl entered the palace running with wild eyes, brave and strong. She is looking like ready to save all the people no matter whatever costs.she's got to be my mother.
Everyone came out of the palace safely but then the fire started burning.
Lady Eleanor fainted and the prince carried her. lucy stopped the fire with all her magic. She is the best witch/enchanter in the palace or in the whole enchanted land.
When all escaped and came out there's an arrow that came from nowhere aimed right at the prince. lucy tried to stop it but it was too late. The arrow is on the prince's heart and he was bleeding.
Lucy didn't care about the king or queen, left Eleanor there and took the prince in between the forest.

She took him to a house where there is only one room. She removed the arrow and literally cried. he struggled to sit.
"Lucy don't worry I can't be saved the poison of arrow running in my blood. Leave me I don't even have a desire to live" price says.
"But you do have Eleanor she is going to your soulmate once and for all, you can't die prince said, Lucy"
"I don't even love her my parents are the one who made me to marry her"

"Then what about the selection you are the one who chooses her," asked Lusy furiously.

"No, you don't know about her she can mind control anyone and changed everyone,iam acting like I love her.iam not affected my her powers but I also can't change anything or anyone. It's better to die than go... Go there. finally, you have been the best witch and my best…best friend "he stammered and left motionless.
She cried so hard.
You can't die I won't let you die she screamed and stood up strong. all these days I took care of you and the whole kingdom and I won't let It fall. I can change anything if I wanted it to change.
She took 10 candles and placed it in a circle.
She stood there in the middle and the body is lying there. the tears fell off and she started yelling a spell.