ice and fire

we all stuck in there .selena grabbed my hand tighlty till it hurts.the things and objects are started falling and burning.damon let go of my hand and got near the window.

"the whole tower is burning,no way to escape"he said like everything is over.i still dont feel like giving up.then i looked at katherine.she looked totally different.i dont know what's she is up to.she got some steps backward and raised her hand and all i can see is the brightest light or power coming from katherine.a bright blue light just like ice freezed the whole tower and the fire was litterally stopped.

"everyone show your power towards and try to break that invisible force"katherine ordered."we dont know this will work are not"

"just stop it and do it".i did what she told . we all used our power towards the window.all we can see is the mutlicolour coming from us.me and katherine both are standing near the window and all are behind us.selena and damon is watching us with hope.its like both ice and fire power are mixed together and became the strongest force ever.unfortunately the whole tower was suddenly about to fall. katherine and me was about to fall from the window.

"i think we broke the force"she said holding the corner of the window trying to not fall.

"there's no use now we will all fall"i said screaming as the tower is started to break and fall."oh no" i scremed and lost my balance.i fallen from the tower and katherine is holding my one hand."i cant hold you forever,think of a way isabel"she said with soo much difficulty in holding me and the having balance on the window.i think i will let go of her hand.iam half hanging in air.i cant hold on it forever.trina,kai are holding on the other side of the wall.all others are go the corner of the tower.we all may fall in some minutes.damon cant able to see me like this."hold on to me"he said coming near me and gave his hand.

"i cant"iam about to cry now.i cant able to manage.katherine lost her balance and we both fell down.the last face i saw is damon's look of fear and loss.

"isabel,dont be afraid just hold on to my hand"katherine said and i hold on to her right hand  and she used her power, created a snow all around us.i fell on it.because of her we didnt got much damage.but head is bleeding as a got hit on the window.

"are you okay"katherine asked and within a blink of an eye the whole tower was falling.damon was about to fall.i dont know maybe we can survive.but i have to protect damon and selena.i got up from the snow and used all my froce and power,fully concentrated and freezed the whole tower.now i can damn sure i lost all my power."everone jump from the tower"i shouted from my throat as much as i can.but my voice was not much enough heard by them as i even lost every ince of strength in my body.katherine screamed everyone to jump and all are safe,no damage to anyone as they fall on the snow.the tower is standing still in the same potition when it is falling.

"NOW EVERYONE RUN" i shouted.i cant keep a tower still from falling.as i started running.i got lost of my power and the tower is falling.i cant run.i fell to the ground and all i can see is someone screaming my name and iam carried by them.

i slowly opened my eyes and found everyone is sitting in the forest like a campfire with fire burning in middle.iam laying on damon's lap.i got up from his lap and glanced at everyone."isabel are you okay,you dont need to get up"damon said.

"noo...its okay iam fine"i lied.iam not fully fell like normal.but somewhat normal.

'what are we guys doing here"i asked rubbing my head.iam having a headache.

"we can stay here till dawn ,then we can think about what to do"tyler said.

"oh then nobody slept"

"no...for an hour somebody needed to be awake for safety"trina said.then regina,tyler,selena gone to sleep here itself.kai was walking around us thinking something.damon got hold on my wrist and made me sit on his lap.being with him gives me happiness in any situation.sunshine is sleeping under a tree and trina looked like she is under soo much tension.

"what are you thinking "i asked her.

"nothing"she said and touched her neck."do you thinking about your lost necklace,isnt it"i asked her.i dont think that would be the reaction as it seems silly but although i asked her.

"yeah right"

"what are you serious"

"i dont fell soo much about a necklace.but this one is special.its from my mum".

"you mean...eleanor"

"yeah,this is my birthday gift from her before i got lost,now i lost it.it may have happened in the castle".

i didnt say anything iam just staring at her.then she's again lost in her thoughts.its been hour full of silence without talking to anyone.katherine didnt slept she just seeing the portion the witch gave her.but she looked somewhat better after being in the tower for an year.

"i never know you are having power freeze anything"katherine asked suddenly.

"i too never know your power is ice.thats really awesome"

"yeah,but everyone having their own talent,power but you are special.iam telling you are really special.in all my years i never seen anyone like this.that too you lived as a normal human in your life"

"yeah but iam not that much happy with that,if iam a ordinary person like everyone i would have lived happily in my home"

"actually you should be happy for this,you are special.you should be lucky not worried"

"i hope i will be after solving all the problem".before she replied to me kai told us something in a serious tone.

"i think someone is coming,i can hear footsteps".right at the moment everyone was awoken.

"who"

"i dont know,we cant hide anywhere".

But Kai wasn't well enough to find who Was really coming. It's not she or he. It's a pack of wolf.