let's take a break

The next morning Damon is the person I saw when I woke up

The next morning Damon is the person I saw when I woke up. He was lying awake and staring at me.he kissed my forehead when I opened my eyes and smiled.
Then we both got ready and gone to the hall.
"hey Hii Isabel wanna eat breakfast " Trina called.

"Yep"

Cress made this try out its awesome Trina said while eating. I knew Her a few days but I can see she loves eating.

"Okay guys, I having work today see you in the evening," said cress and left for her job with all her gadgets in a cute blue top and skirt. She looks pretty and she's very kind to invite us even though we are unknown.

"Isabel I think I wanted to see my family and friends what do you say, are you coming with me, "Damon asked.

No Iam can't Damon, I have to go with Trina to look for her boyfriend.we need to find him.

"okay no problem, catch you later" he kissed me gently and gone.

"Izzy you look Soo happy from yesterday something must have happened "

I blushed and stammered to say that.

"hey you can tell me"

"yeah yesterday I made out with Damon and that's the first time ever in my life" I blurted out.

"Ohh yeah that's awesome Izzy "

"what about you? "

"me, I already lost my virginity to my boyfriend many times"

Oh, that's cool but you never told his name.

"Kai"

Oh nice, okay now we can start our search. I grabbed her hand and we left the house. We just walking because we don't know the correct destination. Then something caught my eye. Somebody's missing poster.
The thing that Is me, Damon, Selena.

"OMG, Trina see this what can I do now "

She examined the poster and said I will change your appearance that's it easy. We standing in a hidden place where nobody could see and she used her magic and changed myself.

"Done"

She grabbed to a store's entrance and showed my appearance in the mirror.
I looked like me but no one can identify me. Iam in a new golden hat with red lipstick, dark eyebrows and blonde hair from brown, red top with a jeans, handbag.

Wow, that's FUCKING good I told her. We both smiled and left the shop.

"Iam just having one idea, why can't we take a day off what iam telling is see there " I showed her the mall.

"Okay let's have fun"

We two first step our ice cream and used our magic and refilled the ice cream again. We witches have no rules.