who the hell is she?

Chapter-07

I fallen over my knees after he left me. now I should think about only one thing that is to heal the wolf.

"see who's fallen over here," someone said.i raised up and can I can only form a shape of a girl. I don't know who the hell is she?

"Who are you".

"that's none of your business. I know who are you"

"what do you want"

"you are crying over a boy," she says and laughed.

"iam not a girl who cries for a boy, stop laughing"

"can't stop" she smirked.

"then shut your mouth, I got to go".at the moment she raised her hand and statued the wolf. the wolf becomes like a rock.

"what have you done to it"

"you are not ready to talk with me, if not, ready to die"

"don't make me angry. let's see who are going to lose"

I raised my hand with all my hope.there's a golden light flashes with her black power. I cant see clearly with all the brightness.she's more powerful than me. but I held my hand up no matter how it hurts. I feels my hand burning and sooner the places around me started burning. the trees got fire. I cant able to hold on to it. we both stopped at a time. she glanced at the ground for a second and ran as fast as she can and got something from the ground.i should have been more careful than her. its a dagger.

"you may have the fire inside you, but you cant bet me this.nobody can bet me with this."

"let's see what you can go," I said and got ready with whatever I can.

"first of all, why am I fighting with you, aren't you a stranger to me"

"you want to know the reason, if I won't kill you then you kill me one day or another.i know the future and I won't let that happen".

I don't know what she's talking but all I can see in her is a hunger to kill me. I know what I have to do now.she's soo good at sword and each time iam escaping her.

"don't be a coward, fight with me"

"yes I will," I said and ran towards. I wish to be invisible now.thats the least thing I can do. as she raised the sword, I bent down and I got her from behind.it may look stabbing in the back. but I don't got a choice. I grabbed the sword, kicked her down and become visible again.

"you are a cheater"

"yes, iam so what ". I kept the sword near her throat a few inches away. her cheek is lightly torn when I got that sword away.

"I will come back again.then you are gonna regret for sure," she says and vanished with smoke all around the place. I coughed soo hard till its gone. soon the burning fire was vanishing from my sight. I turned to see the wolf got back to itslef.i just used sooo much power. I think I cant able to go back all alone by myself.

in the castle...

Tyler was pacing around the hall telling what he did to Isabel.

"you should not have left her"

"you know what she told me, still you are supporting her".

"don't be childish, just go get her now"

"fine .i will go," he says and s was about to leave but Damon caught his shirt collar and shouted

"you should not have left her. I won't trust you guys anymore"

"don't you dare touch me.you are just a human, you don't know nothing about us"

"then why can't you prove yourself.make a way to get us back to our place. you cant do that.then how are you special from us" Damon shouted at him equally.

"you both stop and get her now" Regina commanded at both of them.

"Stop talking, I think iam hearing her voice" Tyler listened carefully without a single noise around him as all stays silent.

"I should really go now, she's in trouble. take both her friends at the bridge.i will go now" he said in a rush and vanished without a hint.

AT THE BRIDGE 

I fallen over the ground within seconds. I need to get up.at least I have to reach halfway near the castle so somebody can save me. but I can't move.

"Isabel get up. please" someone cried. through my eyes, half-opened I saw Tyler. but I can't give any response.then I heard many voices around me.i cant guess its who.

"take her to the castle now"demanded Damon. I guessed it without seeing the face. all I know is someone carried me and I lost in a long lost sleep.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw iam in my room and Regina, Tyler and my friends are surrounded me.

"Are you okay now, don't need to get up," Regina said.

"it's okay.iam good" I got up and Tyler came in front of me.

"iam really sorry for leaving you"

"it's okay, it's my fault. I shouldn't have told that".

"it's really fine now what happened after I left, "Tyler asked taking my hands.

"an unknown girl tried to kill me. I really don't have an idea who she is, but she tells me I will kill her in the future if she didn't kill me. I tried to manage and fight with her and I did it.but she will come back I think"I said it all so fast and they need time to process everything I have said.

"so, you are really someone special but can't able to figure out this is all so confusing," Regina said standing up and glanced at the room window.

"I think we should go back. this place totally feels dangerous.we can live in our world happily isa"Selena requested.

"I know that. but I can't live happily there with all unknown powers. actually,  I can control my powers and now I can find who iam truly".

"then I will stay with you as long as you find the truth"

"thank you selena.you have been my best friend within a short time"

"I will always be"

"what are you wearing"Regina interrupted us in the middle.

"its. it's my necklace given by my mom.iam wearing in since my childhood," I said and seen in one more time.

"no, I don't think it's given by the person who raised you. why don't I notice it all this time? its the necklace is the last thing my sister gave to her daughter."

"what.. I can't believe it, but through this only I came to this world.its all interconnecting"

"of course it is.all the things that I have doubted since I met you is true now," Regina says with some sort of excitement and sadness.i took that necklace in my hand and saw the stone again. suddenly I felt like I passed out. Everything is absolutely dark and alone. Iam standing alone in a dark place where there is not floor.then bright light started to come. now iam in front of the castle. Lucy Avery someone called a gurl and she turned back angrily.

"marry me, "he said to her.

Thanks for the voting...
Do follow...