before 12am

He is... He is one who Eleanor married when I saw in the amulet.it as to be Luther. but still, he doesn't met me.

I asked you who are you? what are you doing in my place?

It's none of your business but I think this place belongs to lucy avery.

"and you are Luther ?" I added.

"how come you know my name and the house belongs to me.maybe you would have came here but can't go out" he snapped at me.

"actually you have to mind your business, this is my mother's belongings"

"how come you know all.do not tell me you are lucy daughter...that's impossible" he stopped suddenly and took his sword to attack me.

"LEGILIMENS"

for god's sake, I learned some spells which help me now.now his memories flashes to me all of a sudden.

the memories of him and Eleanor flashes and then their lost daughter.

"oh stop this please I will tell you whatever you want to know" he screamed and I stopped.

"fine Luther now tell did you two really had a daughter, how can she kill my parents and live happily"

"not happily, she lost her daughter and you know that hey what are you holding"

I showed him the dagger I took it from the cupboard.

"this dagger don't you dare touch this" he shouted again.

"now cant you stop your stupid mouth and only answer to my question"

fin,e I got a spell to get her power back but this dagger still has the power to stop her and she won't give me my power back until I find one thing...

what's that?

you.

what?

"she waits for you all this year to take sacrifice your life. now I find you, you itself got caught. now no problem at all" he said with a smirk.

"you got one last problem, it's not easy to kill me" I attacked him with my power. a bright golden light flashes all over the room and he was thrown aside. I started running to reach the stairs. he stood up and dragged me aside all of a sudden. anger arrised inside me and it feels like iam burning inside. all I wanted is to get out of this room.seeing all the things of my mother who I not even seen in my life makes me insane and the person trying to kill me it gives me irresistible anger.

"let go of my hand "I screamed and the whole place started to burn inside and out.i don't know how iam going to get out of the house. as the fire started to burn I pushed him and took the stairs. as I was running in the stairs not only the place is burning the place I put my feet is also burning .i can feel my whole body burning inside.

I reached the top and saw Selena and Damon waiting for me and trying to not get out of the fire.

"guys come on we can go," I said as I can hear the scream of Luther in the burning house. as fast we can we got out of the house.

as soon as I got out of there I saw the wolf.she's here how does she knows iam in trouble?

"Damon get this gown and reach the palace without telling anything about this," I said and my wolf looks soo uneasy.

"Promise me you will come to the palace without any trouble, "Damon asked.

"I swear on my life I won't get in trouble Damon".

"no air for fire" I chatted and the fire stopped. now I have to reach the palace before 12. I was about toran by my wolf on my side. Luther came outside escaping the fire. my wolf snarled at him and jumped on him.

I reached in time and gone through my window by creating a ladder and it vanished after I got into my room.but my timing is not good because now the time is 12:05.what if she already gotten into my room.

there's a knock on my door and I froze the time my hands paining like burning.it happens every time I use magic .i think it happening through my thought and bam it happens.

now I hidden the dagger, grimoire and unlocked my room and saw Regina was struck in the same place. I don't have much time to freeze the time so I took the cloth from Damon's bed.he is lying and seems like thinking or worrying.i hid all the things and got into my bed and lose my control and the time was unfrozen again.

the door opened slighted as moments passed by.i have to tell its difficult to act like we are sleeping when someone checks on us and the thing is I gone everything within five minutes so I tried to control my breathing which is soo fast as my heartbeat is rising.

she closed the door and I was relieved now.

I don't have my phone here it's kinda difficult to not having it.

good morning Isabel WAKE UP...

ohh is it morning ... I opened my eyes and saw...

hey Tyler what are you doing my room

"what iam doing iam waking you up cant you see?"

"ohh but you have to knock the door don't you know"

"that's not a thing now, I know you got the dagger," Tyler says and Regina joined her.

"fine, do you wanna scold me.do that"I surrendered.

"no, I won't, you proved yourself. Eleanor knows about that but I don't know what to do now" Regina said.

"We are going to make a duplicate one, think of a way. everything has a solution" Damon says.

"then we have to make one which Eleanor can't even doubt it.give that job to me.i will do it". we reached the hall as the queen already knows everything. but how come he is alive, I hope he doesn't do anything to my wolf.

"hello there, hand it over now, "Eleanor says.luther was standing near her with an injured face.

"hand it over what, "I asked her bravely.

"Whether you give the dagger or not, you are going to be dead. better give it now or lose the thing you love the most"

"what".within seconds she turned hands behind me where Selena is standing.there's a black cloud all around her and she vanished.

"where..what have you done to her Eleanor" I screamed.

"How dare you call me without respect," she said and thrown me with her power.

"now go and get the dagger within today, if you get it.it depends on my mood to give her back" she left.

"what the hell"