Restricted library

Chapter -03

"where am I"I wondered and remember all about yesterday. I tried to walk but I felt soo tired.

"aunt where are you" I shouted. I heard my aunt is talking with someone. "who it is "?

first, I should not interrupt her. but I have to tell her that I gone to party yesterday. I walked out of my room to search for her.

"I know sister but don't worry about her, I will take care of her.no matter what"

is she talking with my mom?. I hid behind the wall and listened.

"yesterday she looked so different and dull but I know she will share with me, you don't have to worry about her".she keeps on talking but I can't hear my mother's reply. I think I have to leave now, they need some privacy.iam about to leave but I heard something weird.

"I know how much you care about her since the day someone dropped her outside your house.they should not let a child alone. but now she got us"

what the hell is she speaking? Iam I, not her true daughter.she is got to be kidding me, am I adopted? I left the place at the moment. I should have not come to hear their talk.iam an organ. I never had doubted all these years.iam about to cry but I can't be soo weak in my life.i got ready as fast I can and rushed to the academy without telling her.

"hii Isabel, I heard you talked with Damon yesterday"

"yeah I did and now iam okay" I lied to her but iam not at living.

"you are not looking fine, what happened isa"

" I.. Um..Selena, I want to talk with you privately."

okay we can skip the class "she said and we walked to the open space garden. I know I needed someone to share this with. it should be Selena.

"Today morning I heard my aunt talking with my mom, she told iam adopted"

"oh my god, I am so sorry for that, I never thought you had a problem like this"

"I don't want to talk about this with my aunt, but I know my mom loved me truly even though I am adopted"

"that's right but you should ask about that, so you could feel somewhat relieved"

"that's not the only thing I am dealing with"

"whats that".i can't tell her.how can I tell? it feels weird to myself.

"tell me" she demanded.

"I was there all the time after that guy crashed the tables"

"no, you aren't"

"It may feel weird but nobody seen is while I am standing there the whole time"

"its insane, you gone in blink of an eye"

"that's why I hesitated to tell you" I screamed at her.

"no, I said its insane, but I believe in you. don't be angry with me"

"I am not angry, I am sad. everything around makes me sad.

"fine. then I will tell you one thing can we go to the library where we can find the records of all the students in the academy here"

"what am I going to do with that"

"to find your birth information," she said and dragged me inside. we walked in silence until we reached the library.

"what are you doing in here girls, don't you have any class".it's miss levena our librarian.
We came here to search for our project miss levena, we only have one day left to submit it, Selena managed by telling without hesitation.