break through

the mirror gave a projection again.eleanor and corniva reached the entrance. they held up their hands and a strong, bright black light flashed over the cloud to the entrance of this kingdom.they may have found frank or sort it out all by herself. the projection stopped as the mirror cracked.

"it's broken.it won't do any good now" Regina sobbed.

"We have to get out of here" I spoke and kai saw me." I think I can help" he sounded positive.the guards are all gone now. he walked near the cell and passed right through it.

"what"

"he can walk through any walls. now kai finds the key"Trina sounded excited.

"The key is there" Regina pointed out at a coat hanging near the thrown. kai walked over there and got the key inside it. he unlocked the cell and everyone came out.

"I told you to put some protection, catch them"a young girl shouted at the guards.she is standing ten feet near us.

"stop" I shouted at the guards and walked over to the girl.

"you are going to leave us now. we the old acquaintance of queen Cameron and she's not here.  We have some urgent work so open the entrance" she looked at me in wonder and did what I said.

"make a way for them to go" she commanded.

we reached the entrance and everyone got on the back of the dragon, holding on it tight.it soared in the sky as fast as it can and landed on the entrance of the land.we all got down to see Eleanor. they both broke the block to enter this land.

"Trina" Eleanor sounded like a real caring heartbroken mother.trina took one step forward.I blocked her way." hey look at me, I will surely let you see your mother.but not now,corniva is with her.it's not safe.do you understand Trina" she looked at me and said"yes, I try not to look, but still I can't hate her even though she is evil"

"I have got this, trust me" I turned towards them.

"I know you are trying to find a way to destroy us.it will never ever happen, "corniva says and looked at her daughter.

"don't you have any sense.you are worrying over that girl. we need to be immortal, your daughter comes next" she said to Eleanor like controlling her. Eleanor nodded, but I see her evil is started to fade wherever she sees Trina.

"there's no use standing here and talking to them.get on the dragon, we are going now' said Damon.then only it struck that Iam wasting the time."Katherine do something to stop them for a while .we have to escape" she nodded and the light flashed within a minute.we all got on our dragon. I glanced at them one last time to see that both are half frozen.

"I know they will break the ice.so we have to go fast" Katherine shouted while flying.

"whoa "someone screamed at the moment. its Selena.she lost balance on the dragon. I tried to move to grab her hands.but she's soo far away from me. one step back she will fall." no Isabel, don't move"Damon warned grabbing my wrist. the Dargon is shaking due to our unbalance." I cant grab anymore" she tried hard to talk. she let go of her hand in a minute and Ryder caught her hand." just hold on to me" he said. before anyone can be steady the dragon took a sudden turn, both Ryder and Selena had fallen."nooo" I shouted. Katherine looked down in a terrible shock." they both landed on the clouds again".

"you mean the castle," I asked. she nodded and there was a sudden light flashed behind us. I looked back to see corniva. she's on a dragon too.it has to be Eleanor.she is a shapeshifter." how can we save the two of them"I asked Katherine.

"no need, my brother will manage it" she sounded confident and suddenly it felt like we entered into another land. everything behind us become invisible, we are in the forest. the dragon landed on the grass.it turned to a wolf again." oh dear, I missed you" I patted it like a pet animal.

meanwhile, Ryder planning to find a way." are you okay" he asked Selena." yeah, Iam sorry.Its not for me you would have not fallen" she worried."no need to worry, I got this. look at the horse" he pointed his hands towards two horses standing on each side of the castle. he threw his hand on the horse on the right side. suddenly it got wings like a pegasus.'wow, that's wonderful' Selena says.

"get on to it, we are going to reach them"Ryder got on the pegasus." hold on tight"Selena obeyed him and soared into the sky. they reached the forest but their friends are nowhere to be seen.

"is it the right path" Selena doubted."Iam sure it is"he consulted her and they kept walking.

"according to my intuition, we should go through the river," Ryder said pointing at water flowing which directly goes through a cave.

"what are you telling, did you know where the cave will end" she got afraid." yes, I surely know there are many shortcuts in the forest.so I definitely trust this one.i may have visited this place, but read more about this".

"Then Iam coming," she said.he looked at the surroundings and thrown his hands at a tree near him.the tree become bright and light flashes all around the tree. Selena opened her eyes, at last, to see a boat on the grass." help me push this into the water.we are going to use it" he said. the boat is enough for two of them."do you always create many things through one object".ryder said"usually it takes all my energy away to create at least one but now iam reborn through magic.so I can create many things".they both got into the boat, sat opposite to each other.the boat flowed into the water until it totally becomes dark inside the cave. Selena got afraid in the dark. Ryder held her hands and said, "Iam here".

"I don't know why Iam soo afraid of everything. I can't able to manage here.iam causing so much trouble" she let out her feelings to him.

"you can change yourself, you don't have magic but still surviving in this place and I really don't have an idea about any one of you and your missions" Selena let out a little laugh.
'i totally forgot to tell about us" she explained each and everything from day one of college. they kept on talking inside the cave." your story is interesting, I don't know I would have been able to manage to live in this place if I were you."."what are you telling" she asked not understanding whats he trying to tell.

"Iam telling you are really brave enough to live here all these days.I think you are underestimating yourself"

"Really, no one told me that iam strong or you may be right. I never believed iam capable of surviving' he smiled at her and she returned back the smile. some brightness came as the exited the cave. but it's not a river nor a lake. it's the falls.there are gonna fall down."oh no no we have to do something" Selena yelled seeing they reached the edge.

"can't do anything, just hold on me and close your eyes," Ryder said holding her tightly and they both screamed as they fell.