Celebratory Champagne for freedom

Chapter1:

_____________________

The clock ticked away in the same threatening yet sombre pace, standing high and armored with oakwood that suited the elegance of its position. It remained still and silent but loud at the same time, seemingly appearing to fortune read on what was to come.

Jungkook hated the damn clock.

Always ticking, spreading its boredom or 'wisdom' like Namjoom would call it to resolve the argument.

He deeply sighed and looked away.

"You know that you've got all the evidence you asked for. I dont understand what gold plated invitation you are waiting for now."

Jungkook rolled his eyes hearing what the other male had said.

"Shutup Hoseok" He replied.

Hoseok walked in, clad in a dress shirt tucked in his pressed pants. Jungkook wondered if his cousin had to go somewhere later.

"Formalities.... Formalities." Hoseok sighed, shaking his head with disapproval "I'm your Hyung. Atleast respect me as a person you dipshit."

Jungkook sighed and looked out the window where he could see the concrete and glass jungle swarmed with clouds.

Hoseok plopped next to him on the couch and pulled a box out from the bag he had brought.

"You know what? The day you finally decide on agreeing, that what I'm saying is the most sanest idea...  I'm opening this Reserved Celebratory Champagne that I brought from Berlin..." He looked at Jungkook with excitement in his eyes, "to celebrate your freedom... as a free man."

"I don't know how... I'll be able to do that. I-" Jungkook sighed groaning into his fingers.

"Enlightenment will find you young one." Hoseok rolled his eyes but smiled neverthelessly as he got up from his seat. Oh he was Mad. MAD mad... but Hoseok knew better than projecting his anger on the victim.

"Now if you'll excuse me... I'm going to put away this champagne so it will suit our tastes" Hoseok turned on his heels and went back to the kitchen.

"Why my apartment though?" Jungkook asked.

"Celebrations of this kind should be celebrated in the same place that you look upon as a bad memory. Replace it with good memories."

Jungkook heard Hoseok speak from the kitchen.

Jungkook scoffed, wondering if the man in his house really was the man he knew. Hoseok really scared him sometimes. He would be all giggly and sunshine but if his mood would drop, which was rare in fact.... Jungkook would secretly have to pray that he wouldnt have to testify in the court.

Jungkook knew that Hoseok was mad at him at the moment. He wouldn't blame him. Any friend who witnesses the emotional downfall of their friend because of someone... fuels their anger.

Jungkook was snatched away from his thoughts when he felt his phone vibrate.

He unlocked his phone and swiped across to see a loads of unread texts.

Love💜 : I swear next time, we have to go to Japan together. There were so many fun things to do

Love💜 : I'm just upset you couldnt make it. I even talked to your stupid manager to let you have a break and to allow you to come along with me but he had kicked me out that day. I'm still upset about that. Can you ask Namjoon to apologise to me? He really hurt me and with all the people that were watching... I just couldnt believe that bitch had the audacity to do that to me.