Sweet Chaotic Package

Chapter2

Okay before I'd begin... I WANT TO SCREAM. DID YALL SEE TAEHYUNG'S ARMY ZIP PICTURES???¿¿¿¿¿

LIKE WHATHEFUCK IM-

THE MASK ONE, WITH HIS HAND ON HIS NECK AND SMOKE IN THE BACKGROUND WITH HIS EYES STARING DEEP INTO ONE'S SOUL HAD ME ASTRAL PROJECTING LIKE OKAY SIR WHAT. ARE. YOU. ATTACKING. ME. FOR????????????

A BITCH WAS FOUND DEAD. IM A BITCH.

B Y E.

_______

Also stream almighty's greatest work; aka SHADOW by YOONGLES yall hoes. The lyrics, the visuals, the mv and the whole man had me crying.

__________

Okay now back to the story.

__________

"...Sang Chul had been allegedly reported by the victim not too long ago, but the Police Department chose to ignore the case on various grounds of reasons that is not yet open to the public. Sang Chul, caught threatening the victim on tape, is now a solid evidence against his actions and a rise of hope to the victim and her family for justice against the heinous crimes committed by the Actor. Court hearing will be due on Monday, as the Nation waits for the judgement." Seokjin read out from the newspaper.

"They're gonna fire me." Taehyung sighed and slumped his head on the table.

"Honestly why do you even work there? It's not like they pay you a lot. Plus they treat you like shit. Also not to forget... the amount of creeps in that company??? Like sir? Where is your head??" Jimin scoffed. He ran his fingers through his brown locks as clear disgust marked up his face.

Taehyung sighed "I try to make the best of it. Also they dont bother me much except for those few times where people approached me thinking I'd swing their way."

Taehyung groaned again "not gonna lie but Sang Chul seemed sane whenever I saw him in the company. Didnt know he was Type1 Asshole." He sighed "besides.. I'm just a somebody who joined like... 6 months ago and.. now with the company probably trying to bribe the court, the lawyers and the police.. who knows- maybe even the victim's family... its gonna cost a whole fortune with the strike down of half of the workers"

"So what are you gonna do about it?" Seokjin questioned drinking his coffee while looking at the blond haired boy under his spectacles.

"Probably wait it out until they walk into the office and tell me to pack up my stuff?" Taehyung answeres, unsure but his voice laced with annoyance. "I hope Sang Chul rots in hell."

"Same." Jimin mumbled sipping his orange juice.

The two were lost in their own worlds but snapped out of their thoughts when they heard the doorbell ring.

They didnt have to guess who it was with the heels clicking against the floor and the surge of angry already flowing into the room... they could tell

"Did you see the news?" Yoonji yelled, her brown dyed hair on her shoulders that were embraced with the leather jacket.

"Yes." Seokjin sighed.

"How could a man be an asshole of that kind??!! God! If he'd showed me his face I would have Mortal Kombat O-K'd him like FUCK!!" she yelled into the empty space as the three men looked at her, unamused but agreeing with her nonetheless.