A sky full of Stars

Chapter 46

___________________________________________

"...alright then. Guess everything's going according to the plan- yeah.. okay, we'll see you both soon. Stay safe." Jin spoke softly over the phone and hung up, turning to face the three wide eyes who were expectantly waiting for him to answer their questions.

"So?" Jimin asked, his eyes wavering a little.

"They'll soon leave and be on their way here." Jin answered, his face filled with worry but his eyes had the most strongest sense of determination- as if he knew, he no longer was fighting on a sinking ship.

Jimin nodded, mentally celebrating for bit.

"Here's your ID's..." Jin said handing out two cards with a blue ribbon laced to it.

"With courtesy of Namjoon and Xi Luang." Jin exhaled as Jimin and Yoongi took one of each.

"Things are okay with Namjoon hyung?" Yoongi asked as he casually slung the ID over his neck

"I guess.... I haven't talked to him yet about all of this... as far as I know, the only reason he handed me the backstage IDs was because Xi Luang stepped in." Jin shrugged, a sad frown on his lips.

"So wait- Lee is with us?" Jimin asked, his tone laced with confusion.

"I'm not certain about Lee or his intentions. But Xi Luang definitely is- " Jin sighed and looked up.

"Just blend in. Dont forget what you have to do and dont get distracted." Jin said picking his own fake ID.

"Real spy time" Jimin grinned.

"Okay- but what the hell do I do?" Yoonji spoke up, slightly annoyed.

"Hmm? Oh yeah right-" Jin paused, looking at only female in the group who was standing with the help of crutches.

"You've got a special entry-" Jin smiled pulling out a VIP ticket.

"I filled you in for the physically disabled bar- so you'll potentially be the the first one to see Jungkook among us." Jin explained.

"Physical- ugh. Can I slam dunk the guy and shove this crutch up his ass?" Yoonji deadpanned, motioning her crutch.

"No shoving up crutches into anybody's ass Yoonji. No punching Jungkook or beating him up- however you are allowed to glare at him all that you want." Jin instructed with a stern tone, knowing Yoonji would definitely take up to physically assaulting if not priorly informed.

"Fine. But if I catch that murdering bitch in there- even God cant stop me from throwing hands." Yoonji snarled looking away in the distance while Jin looked at Yoongi with a bruh-your-sister-gonna-send-us-to-jail look but the dark haired male only sighed, smiling weakly- knowing he had no restraints over his younger sister whatsoever.

Afterall, Yoonji was one strong independent woman who wouldnt think twice to beat up someone if her conscience tells her- the other person is dead wrong.

On the other hand, so much for watching Tom Cruise movies, they had never expected to be in one of them- but life plays out in unexpected ways and there they were-

Ready to fight for one last time- not for their own selves, but for their friend- their brother.

For Kim Taehyung.

And because their brother loved an emo cult boy who was the heartthrob of the nation-

They were fighting for Jungkook too.