Sleep like a Winter Bear

Chapter 23

Edited
_

__________________________________________

"Have you taken everything? Passport? Camera- you didn't forget that right?-"

"I have packed everything..  dont worry Jin hyung" Taehyung said looking at the said male.

Jin sighed and gave a plain smile.

It was the vacation week- well not for him... but Jungkook and bring the personal photographer, Taehyung had to go along.

To be honest... Taehyung never felt great about flights- he wasnt scared of them... it was just that his ears hurt bad when the plane takes off or lands. That's one thing he hated about flights.... apart from toddlers on plane.

Now dont take him wrong and call Taehyung a Satan for hating children on board... there were more than two reasons he could point, as to why... and you may end up agreeing to them too.

"Oh look they are here" Jimin mumbled, Jin's face breaking into a wide smile.

Clad in black from top to bottom- Jungkook really looked like the emo boy.... but that wasnt a bad thing- Jungkook looked good... too good in fact... as if he owned the damn color.

A black jacket over his black Tee and skinny black Jeans and charcoal boots. A black mask adorned his face, covering his mouth and a cap sat snugly on his forehead hiding most of his hair away.

Taehyung smiled naturally and the raventte tilt his head, a little confused from Taehyung's sudden expression but his eyes crinkled in the corners indicating he was smiling funnily under the mask.

Namjoon who- also wore a mask lowered it for a bit and looked at Taehyung- but not before sending his signature dimpled smile at Jin- who blushed profusely.

"Taehyung.... this is Siwon" Namjoon gestured to the tall, stoic man who gave a short curt nod at the silver haired man for a greeting "Jungkook's security... and this is Daehee, his temporary manager"

Taehyung bowed at the two formally greeting them.

"Jungkook... and Taehyung- if anything happens.... you do not handle it on your own- I do not want any disruptions to your vacation.. so if.. anything happens you both tell it to Siwon and Daehee and they'll handle it. And especially you Jungkook... understood?" Namjoon said looking at the raventte, who gave a slight roll of eyes but then sighe mumbling a 'yes'

"Alright then. Give me a call once you land... stay out of mischief and dont get into any trouble"

Jungkook groaned again.

"Here are your tickets- Taehyung" Namjoon said handing over the white envelope.

The silver haired man smiled and gingerly took the envelope from his hand, slightly bowing.

Taehyung sighed and looked at his brother and bestfriend.

"Take care- and call me at least once in two days" Jin said, hugging Taehyung.

"I will.. don't worry"

Taehyung leaned in to hug Jimin, who smiled softly- where unlikely of him and a second later into the hug, he was right about it.

"Send nudes okay?"

Taehyung scoffed but resorted into laughter when he heard Jimin's contagious giggle.

Jin just sighed... he was used to Jimin being like this.

Taehyung detached himself and looked at the brunette with all seriousness "I will... dont worry"