Fall Everything Fall

Chapter 38

_

________________________________________

Taehyung smiled as he shut his phone. The oddly sweet conversation he had with a certain someone had his heart leaping.

That's what a certain 'Coconut Cult Boy' would make you feel like, if he were to be in your contacts- but oh well...

Anyway, Taehyung felt too happy these days.

Things were finally returning back to normal. Yoongi and Hoseok had started dating right away. Taehyung facetimed Kai and Jooyoung the previous night, to take in their reports of their lives and he was absolutely ecstatic hearing from them for so long. Hwasa submitted his model reports to many more companies so that he could get a chance out there. But more to that, it was Jungkook.

Jungkook was just so different.

And Taehyung loved spending his time with the male.

Perks of being the celebrity's personal photographer.

They'd have late night excursions to McD at times or drive to the hills, so they can see the sunset. Sometimes, Taehyung would spend days in the mansion and his roomies eventually stopped caring, cause well... there was nothing to hide anymore.

Last week the two, played hide and seek in the Jeon Mansion and boy- Taehyung took forever to find Jungkook. Sometimes it would be late night drives zipping down the expensive neighbourhood in Jungkook's electric blue Lamborghini and just laughing their hearts out.

The bottom line is, Taehyung loved the adrenaline. He loved how Jungkook made him feel younger.

And that included sex... lots and lots of sex. Taehyung surely hadnt had so much sex with a single person in his entire lifetime or truth be told, even summing up the entire ratio of sex he had with people other than Jungkook wouldnt equal to the amounts he currently was having with the raventte and Taehyung fucking loved it.

It was embarrassing to count all the places since the two had sex in almost every inch of the house- Jungkook's room, the guest room, the bathroom, the pool, the outdoor balcony, the couch, the studio, the kitchen counter (yes- Jungkook wasnt lying when he said he'd add it to his erotica list), the mini theater room, Jungkook's gaming room and any given floor or wall. Apart from this, the practice room B-15 back at the company had turned into a lot more than practice room and Taehyung was limping almost everyday of his life.

He cursed Jungkook for his undying stamina... but Taehyung loved the way Jungkook filled him. His point never missing and sending him straight to lands of bliss.

It was odd, but Taehyung loved the attention. He loved, Jungkook taking caring of him and the brown haired male found himself craving for more of it.

Taehyung wasnt an attention whore. Attention came to him naturally, but ever since Jungkook stepped inside his frame- Taehyung found himself doing things to catch the younger's attention.

He loved seeing the little sparkle in his doe eyes or the way the raventte would come over to help him out, explaining with a soft voice.

But other than that, he loved the little gasp leaving Jungkook's lips. His doe eyes wide and his pretty pink lips sometimes ajar, sometimes pursed to hold back a smile when Taehyung would do something out of the ordinary. Like- maybe steal a kiss or peck his cheeks or hold his hands, swinging it and Jungkook would turn into a 2000s windows computer with error signs running all over his head.