Not your Damsel in Distress

Chapter 13

Edited

__________________________________________

The mild flowery scent jabbed Taehyung's nostrils as an unknown source of warmth washed over his calves.

Squinting his eyes open, the sunlight greeted him the first and he moved his legs away from the position where the rays directly collided.

The pink haired groaned slightly stretching but still a little drowsy.

He shifted a little on the soft mattress and then he felt it.

Oh God- he felt it.

A splitting pain shot up his spine making him shift back into the original position with a groan, recalling what the heck had even happened.

And he remembered.

All of it.

Taehyung's eyes shot wide open, his vision gracing him with the unfamiliar bedroom.

He looked over to the side where a certain raventte had slept next to him but he was nowhere in sight.

Taehyung gulped.

He just had sex with a man.

Kim Taehyung, a straight man who had always gone his way and about with beautiful women his entire fucking life..... had sex with a man.

No scratch that- he just had sex with Jungkook.

And he....... bottomed.

Taehyung let out a voiceless scream sinking back into the bed but ended up sitting upright when the pain kissed his ass again.

He mumbled a few curses as he got out of the bed scrunching the bedsheets around his naked self, heading to the bathroom.

The luxurious setting was jaw dropping but nothing was more 'jaw- dropping' when Taehyung saw his own reflection.

The pink haired male let out a sort gasp, his fingers trailing up to touch the darkened blotches painted around his neck and chest.

"That bastard..." Taehyung hissed to himself with a frown on his face.

Taehyung slid the glass doors open and slipped into the shower area, switching the water into a warmer mode.

The water stung him in places and he hissed out in pain.

Jungkook went too damn rough.

What was the asshole even thinking?

Although Taehyung had asked for more the night before, he decided to ignore that like what the fuck- none of that is relevant when he felt like his ass cheeks were sliced into halves as if it were Dunkin' donuts' fresh bread.

He sighed, leaning against the glass, the images from the previous night coming back to his mind.

Taehyung hated to admit anything that put the raventte on a pedestal higher than him- but goddamit... Taehyung had never felt pleasured like that before.

It was rough and painful... but too enticing and vanilla sweet... almost as if it was the forbidden fruit.

And strangely enough to say this, Taehyung may or may not have unconsciously began liking the forbidden fruit a little too much.

But that was for him to figure it out and for you to read.

*******

Dressing back into his almost ripped silk shirt and black pants, the pink haired male peeped out of the door.