The Director's a bitch

Chapter 22

Edited

____________________________________________

The obnoxious familiar flowery scent was the first that Taehyung could sense- the lingering deep musk was the next. Peeling his eyelids off, the dark ceiling graced Taehyung's vision.

The male stretched his arms and legs lazily, pain shooting up in various parts of his body making his wince.

Taehyung and Good decisions were never on terms and although allowing Jungcock to go all raw on him probably gave him the one of the best orgasms of his life.... but the aftermath of the previous night's events felt like a barbecue skewer piercing right up Taehyung's ass.

It felt horrible.

Way horrible than he had imagined.

Taehyung frowned wondering what the fuck was he even thinking to go like that without any prep.

The male looked around the empty room, the raventte nowhere in sight.

Taehyung groaned as he got up, almost tumbling on the little adventure-time pathway to the bathroom.

"Fucking hell-" Taehyung hissed as he looked at his reflection.

Taehyung swore the next time he would have sex with the raventte he would fucking duct tape his mouth cause goddamit he looked like he got into a fight with a raccoon.

A strong ass raccoon.

Taehyung ran the bath and slipped in, the water stinging his fresh marks but then again it relaxed his tense muscles.

He rinsed off all the dried fluids from his body, a little grossed out by it but quickly dismissing it- as being grossed out shouldnt even be in the context when, he- a straight man, willingly gave a blow job the previous night.

As weird as it sounds... Taehyung didnt regret it- but that didnt mean he wasnt going to brush his teeth a little longer than usual.

Stepping out of the tub and wrapping a towel around him, the male walked out- his stance still unsteady from the pain in his back.

Going 5 rounds back to back would seem like a joke on any given day- but from this day forth- Taehyung is a believer.

Being a proper functional man- Taehyung cant do much after two rounds... three was maximum when it came to his previous hookups. But Jeon fucking Jungkook- had decided to stroll in and prove how wrong he was.

Jungkook's stamina....... was no joke.

And no match to his.

Taehyung rolled his eyes at the thoughts in his head, picking a black turtle neck from the closet.

Slipping it on- Taehyung combed his hair neatly.

The silver haired male took out the bb cream of Jungkook's dressing table drawers and dabbed it on his bruised skin and ear...

The color was a little light for his honey tone complexion but for some time it would work fine.

Taehyung sighed looking at his phone.

3 calls from Jin. 5 calls from Jimin. 1 text message from Yoongi.

Huh... classic.

The male quickly called his older brother to inform he was alright and he had slept over his friend's place because it was way too late and there was nothing to worry about and he wasn't  drugged or kidnapped yada yada...