Need a Brain Bleach

Chapter9

Edited
_

________________________________________

For sure Taehyung wasn't really aware of his surrounding.

The room was very much like Practice room B-15 but it gave a certain off vibe and Taehyung didnt like it a bit.

The blonde scouted through the room, inspecting the emptiness and the huge length mirrors. His reflection mirroring back and he stood still, looking back at his reflection.

His hands went to his pockets to find his phone- but he couldnt feel the rectangular metallic surface.

He panicked a little, searching himself all over again.

Oh no.

He cannot lose his phone.

That shit was the next most expensive thing he owned after his car and a Gucci shirt and a matching belt.

Fuck no.

He could have left it at home right?

Yeah.. that's entirely possible.

Taehyung's heartbeat rose with panic but it was nothing compared to when his heartbeat literally sky rocketed when he caught another reflection in the mirror.

He looked up and locked his gaze with a pair of dark eyes.

Hair a little ruffled and parted in the middle.

Eyebrows colliding as if the figure was glaring- oh boy- he was glaring.

Taehyung felt his throat run dry.

"Jun- Jungkook? Are... are you okay man?" Taehyung asked to strike a conversation and to kill the awkward silence but it didnt help Taehyung's resolution a bit when the raventte didn't mouth a reply.

Instead, to Taehyung's surprise and horror he found the figure behind him walk closer from the reflection.

"Jungkook?"

No reply.

Taehyung could clearly see, the younger in a suit.

Why was Jeon Jungkook in a suit?

Was there a party?

A formal meeting?

Was he not informed about it?

Taheyung panicked even more in his head.

Where the fuck is his phone??!!!!

Taehyung turned around to face Jungkook and the raventte harshly pushed his shoulder back to the mirror.

Taehyung winced, but he didnt feel the crushing pain in his shoulder blade.

Three things pounded inside his brain- that being, firstly where the fuck is his phone.

Secondly, what the fuck is wrong with Jungkook?

Thirdly, why the fuck is the coconut boy wearing a suit?!

Taheyung groaned slightly and looked up to meet Jungkook's eyes.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Taheyung glared.

The raventte cocked his head to the side and sneered, his hands effectively trapping Taehyung when he slammed it on the sides of his head.

Jungkook leaned in close enough for Taehyung to smell the younger's laundry detergent.