Namjoon's got no Chill

Chapter 4

Edited

(A/N: I love how the above picture basically describes the trio in this chap. Hobi and Kook posing and Joon peeking from the back like the concerned Manager he is)

_________________________________________

".. KBS, Arirang, Central news, Seoul TV, Busan Central, Asia Global- oh look Buzzfeed and Entertainment Tonight and my personal favourite Dispatchx"

Jungkook groaned, dumping his face in his hands.

"Fourteen Jungkook. Fourteen news outlets. And that's with excluding the entire platform of social media" Namjoon said pacing around the room. His fingers on his forehead, trying to ease the ache that throbbed.

"Ahhh I dont know" Jungkook mumbled sleepily. He was rudely woken up by Namjoon knocking at his door at ass-crack hour of dawn.

Namjoon paused to look at him "Dont- dont know? You made it out as the headline in 14 news outlets Jungkook. Fourteen in a single day- wait, in like 12 hours."

"Wow... sounds impressive" Jungkook said distastefully and completely uninterested, not wanting to own up to the situation, cause pissing off Namjoon gave Jungkook a sense of thrill.

"Jungkook, this is a matter of your reputation!" Namjoon frowned at the younger male "and everything in the news outlets are a crash point to your career. Do you even realise how critical this is for you right now?"

Jungkook rolled his eyes and leaned back into the sofa "I didnt even do anything..."

Namjoon ignored his protest and began pacing around the room again, eyes keen on his tablet reading the article.

"Who- who even writes these?! These people are literally throwing in whatever comes to their imagination!" Namjoon exclaimed as he flopped himself in a chair.

He scoffed with disbelief reading the article outloud so the raventte could hear it "Jeon Jungkook, the heartthrob of the Nation was seen to crash a car in Seoul Mall parking lot in the evening and even attempted to escape the scene. The witness, tells that the owner of the car, a male in his 20s, shows his outrage to the artist and the conversation that went down between the two was somewhat disturbing. The mystery man according to the witness, exclusively mentions about his baby and protecting him from Jeon Jungkook. The witness adds that, the mystery man also threatens the artist, saying he wouldnt sit still if his child is found to be hurt again. The scene almost unfolds as a breakup between the two, with the mystery man leaving Jeon Jungkook something with a 'I'll see you in court', the witness says. Nobody is sure of what went down, but the witness has proof with the said events, that apparently throws the young artist in a sly shade. Is this a scandal? Is this is a breakup? A divorce? Is Jungkook an abuser?"

Namjoon almost lost his braincells reading the article.

Jungkook shifted uneasily in his seat and groaned in annoyance.

"Creativity. Plus A" Jungkook declared shaking his head. He walked over to Namjoon to read other articles that were getting under his skin.

"The world stands shocked watching the young artist, Jeon Jungkook's newly revealed face. According to the source, Jeon is believed to be dating a man in his 20s who is a father of a child. The source, provides information saying that there's a possibility of Jeon being an abuser to frequently assault the man and his child. The source also says that the man, who is now expected either to be Jeon's boyfriend or spouse (?) has called it a quit, leaving the artist. Jeon and BigHit, both have not yet replied to anything to confirm or deny. Is the nation's heartthrob really who he claims to be?"