Drunk on You

Chapter 34

_

________________________________________

Jungkook smiled softly, his pink lips pursing together to emit an aura of purity.

Although he was smiling, he was distant... his mind far away from the present, skimming across the borders of the memory of a box-shaped smile that bubbled up his insides with sweetness making him look down and chuckle softly to himself.

"Ah.. look look look- pretty boy is in love" A voice spiked up next to his seat. "I've got nothing against it- but goddamit Kook atleast dont giggle to yourself every five minutes. Its fucking creeping me out now" Hoseok said clicking his tongue.

Jungkook's cheeks blazed up with embarrassment.

Fuck.

Was he really that obvious?

Goddamit... Jungkook knew he was one whipped man.

Jungkook licked his lip and gripped onto the cold glass that brimmed with sparkly golden liquid, a bit of froth floating on the top.

He sipped the beer, the bitter alcohol searing his throat making his face scrunch up in distaste as he lightly smacked his lips to get used to the taste.

Hoseok let out a soft growl beside him as he took a sip out of his glass.

Unlike Jungkook, Hoseok was more of a 'whiskey-man' despite being a lightweight... which, Jungkook found super hilarious.

The two cousins were seated on the counter stools of a luxurious lounge bar, with which the courtesy of Hoseok- the place was deserted with a few old businessmen who were minding their own business.

The luxury bar had been Hoseok's usual place and ever since Jungkook turned legal, Hoseok dragged his cousin in there too on small occasions, considering the place was Super expensive- locals and stalkers wouldnt find them up there loosening a bit from the goody-two-shoes-image they have to maintain. And those who actually came to the bar were just stressed Businessmen who were either running from their wives or mistresses or both.

Hoseok was also friends with the barista, so their identities were always hidden away from the public.

I mean... people sure were a little crazy and neither of the two wanted to be on the front page next morning for just chilling in a bar.

Hoseok let a grunt as he sipped his whiskey, turning to face the raventte beside him.

"So... Taehyung huh?" Hoseok chuckled "God.. look at your self- your cheeks are red... I literally cant believe this is you... what happened to bad boy Jeon Jungkook?" Hoseok teased, earning a smack from his cousin.

Hoseok yelped a little.

"Stop it Hyung.. " Jungkook replied embarrassed.

"Wait. I forgot. You were always a soft boy..." Hoseok taunted again, laughing to himself.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and shook his head, sighing at the end.

"So... fill me in the details bruh" Hoseok said propping his head over his chin, supported by his elbow on the counter.

Jungkook pressed his lips together, his fingers clinking against the surface of his beer glass.

"Umm.. I dunno.. I dunno where to start..." Jungkook mumbled.

"From the first- well past the first, cause you already told me how yall met long back... but" Hoseok smirked, his eyebrows wiggling "ya know- from the time yall started doing the dirty..."