7 years ahead in Time

Epilogue 1

___________________________________________

A/N: this takes place 7 years later

_________________________________________

The sunlight transcended in through the window, as the dark haired male unbuckled his seatbelt.

He clicked his tongue looking down at his slightly crumpled shirt. Shaking off the uncomfortable feeling that tipped off his slight OCD over perfection, the male picked up his YSL brown coat and slung it over his shoulder.

He gripped onto his briefcase, his hold firm as he picked up his Rayban shades by his free hand and pulled it over his eyes.

Hearing soft coos and squeals, he tilt his head to look to his left, his tongue softly swiping over his tongue- and the two air hostesses, who were ogling him the entire time- covered their mouths looking at the gesture, their faces red.

With a small scoff and a smirk, the dark haired male turned away.

Too bad... I'm not interested, he thought to himself sending a mental half-assed apology to the two ladies who were drooling over him the entire time of his 8 hour flight.

Stepping near the door, the warm air hit him in the face.

Seoul was definitely hotter these days, he confirmed.

"Thankyou, for travelling with us. Incheon Private Airlines at your every step. Have a good day, Mr. Kim" The lady said smiling, bowing to Taehyung.

Taehyung bowed slightly  returning to the gesture and stepped down from his private jet.

"Hello Taehyung-shii, how was your flight?" A familiar voice spoke up, the figure clad in his black suit.

"Ah.. Xi Luang-shi.." Taehyung greeted, with a smile walking closer towards the man.

"It was fine... Seoul's really hot these days.." Taehyung chuckled, looking around spotting black car in the background and two guards standing outside on the airstrip.

"I thought you'd say that- shall we?" Xi Luang asked, slightly stepping away and pointing the direction to the car with his hand.

"Ah.. Xi Luang-shii.. I think it's better if you go ahead first, my friends are already waiting for my arrival back there. I'll make it back to the company later..." Taehyung explained and Xi Luang nodded.

"Alright, take care Taehyung-shii" Xi Luang said, bowing respectfully before heading back to the car as the guards, took care of Taehyung's luggage.

Taehyung exhaled, walking towards the airport. The distance wasn't that much, as the private jet had pulled up closer to the building.

The sliding doors opened and Taehyung walked in, the cold air from the air con hitting him and Taehyung, felt more comfortable with it.

It had been 7 months, since the last time he had breathed Seoul air or seen his friends or anyone for that matter.

Taehyung wouldnt say he was scared, he was just a little too anxious- his nerves flaring of having to see everybody after such a long time.

7 months was a long time, for Taehyung.

After some of the airport procedure, scanning and all... Taehyung, finally walked out of the VIP, private jet passenger arrival lobby. 

Emerging out, into the common lobby- Taehyung noticed stares and shocked gasps, as people inched away- clearing a path out to him.