Chapter four- The date part two

(Kyle and Ava's song on the side)

"Hello Ava" Kyle had such a husky voice it's unreal.

I blushed bright red. "Are you ready to go love?"

Was he trying to kill me!

"Yeah I'm ready"

We walked towards Kyle's car and he opened the door for me, I climbed in and put my seat belt on. Kyle climbed in the drivers side and turned towards me.

"I forgot to tell you at the door Ava but you look stunningly beautiful tonight, I thought you looked good in school but you've just proved me wrong"

"Thanks Kyle you look really handsome tonight also"

"Thanks baby"

Baby, gosh these nicknames are going to send me to my grave early if he doesn't stop.

About an hour later Kyle pulled up to a area where to me I wouldn't think anyone would ever come but I knew Kyle had a surprise and it would be perfect.
He made me wear a blindfold till we got inside the building and when he took it off I was so excited, he had rose petals on the floor, and a table in the middle which was filled with all different kinds of desserts.

"It's beautiful Kyle thank you!"

"It's okay Ava, come and sit down and we can try some of the foods"

Kyle once again being the gentleman he was pulled my chair out so I could sit down and then went and sat next to me.

"So what should we try first Ava?"

"Whatever you want" I smiled at him.

"Okay we will go with the chocolate cake, is that alright?"

"That's fine, I love chocolate cake"

We had tried a few of the desserts now and I was quite full, my best was the mango and banana ice cream something I've never had but it was delicious.

"So Ava, lets talk about you"

"What about me?"

"I don't know, like I really want to know you. I want to see where we can go"

"Okay how about 21 questions, so I can get to know you as well?"

"Okay, you can go first"

"Alright, so I know this is a strange first question but how comes you've never slept with Claire when she's part of your group?"

"I've never liked Claire, one time she admitted she liked me and I straight up told her no. I knew what she was like and it's not what I'm looking for, she's slept with literally the whole football team apart from me, Dean and Brice"

"I can't believe you three haven't slept with her, it's quite shocking because I thought you would be the first ones"

"Nope, plus Brice is like so in love with Hanna he just won't tell her"

"Oh my, he told me that earlier! And you know Michelle has been friends with Claire for ages, we was having an argument earlier and she was like now she can finally act popular she will be able to date you"

"Trust me I wouldn't date Michelle either, my mom and her mom hate each other, they use to be best friends until my mom found Daisy and my dad in bed together"

"No way! is your mom still dating your dad?"

"Fuck no! She wanted to end it with him for ages but she didn't because she thought it would affect me, she spoke with me and told me what happened and I said he's got to go and she made him leave. He calls every now and again because I'm still his son but that's as far as our relationship goes. My mom's dating Colton now and then have a two year old called North"