Chapter fifteen- The Text

I had just woken up and looked to the side to see River still fast asleep, he still wasn't talking to me after what I had done to him last night but I wasn't about to be bossed around by him. No way! I looked at my phone and saw the green lighting flashing indicating I had a message probably from Kyle letting me know how Hunter was, I saw it was only 6am. I unlocked my phone and clicked on the message from an unknown number strange.

'My sweet Ava, you can't see me but I can see you. You can leave Kyle but you won't even leave me. Away from me you're in more danger.
Kisses from your one and only'

What the actual fuck. I deleted it straight away so River didn't see it he was so possessive worse than what Kyle was when was was married. You are still married silly.
I decided to wind river up even more he was just so funny when he wasn't talking to me, after what happened last night I had gone into his moms room and she was crying with laughter at the fact that her son had actually been punched in the face by a girl. I gave it an hour before I went back into our room to see River sitting on the bed watching tv. A tv channel I hated so I of course turned the tv off, me and river had sat there and gone through everything we hated and liked. I told him NCIS was one of the worst shows and I couldn't watch it, if it had been CSI or criminal minds I would sit there and watch it all day, me and Kyle done that every Sunday before we had the baby, we would still do it but only when Hunter was taking a nap.
I grabbed the tv remote and clicked the tv on, I went to netflicks and looked through till I found CSI. I found the episode I was up to and clicked on it, it was strange the girl was receiving weird phone calls and it reminded me of the text I had gotten this morning. I was so deep in thought I didn't realise river had woken up.

"Ava why the fuck is the tv on at half 6 in the morning?!"

"Because river I wanted to watch it, can you watch it with me please" I gave him the puppy dog eyes what always worked on him and I knew he would give in.

"Fine"

"Yay! Thanks river"

We had gone from half 6 in the morning to now 9 in the evening, we had only paused the tv when we went to get something to eat and a toilet. We had also talked abit. River had mentioned how he wanted to call his lawyer so I could get a divorce, he just wanted me to be all his and he thought if I was still married it was like he was sharing a half of me with Kyle still and I knew that was true so I agreed, of course he was super happy about that and that might have lead to a bit of a intense, hot, passionate make out session. That was our first proper kiss so it would always be special to me, watching CSI one of my favourite shows and talking about everything, I knew it wouldn't be long until I had fallen in love with River.