Chapter ten- Breaking the news to Kyle

(Song of the side. Bad copy but only one that worked)

Me and river drove in silence towards my house, I was about to break my husbands heart by telling him the one thing I knew he never wanted to hear. I'm leaving.

I walked up to the front door with river trailing behind me, I unlocked it and walked inside. I could hear Kyle playing with Hunter and it was already breaking me heart more. Tears were on the edge of my eyes, oh no wait they was falling. I walked into the sitting room and Kyle immediately looked up.

"Ava what's wrong, who's upset you?! I'll kill the bastard"

"Kyle sit down we need to talk"

And then River made an appearance into the sitting room and came and sat next to me.

"What's going on Ava? Why is River here"

I just blurted it out.

"I'm leaving you Kyle"

"What?!"

I couldn't say anymore I was crying to much, so river continued.

"Mate, she's my mate"

"Excuse me?"

"Kyle I never wanted it to be this way, I would never come and take your wife. But I can't leave her here, I want her as Luna of my pack and I want her to come home with me when I leave tomorrow"

"I can't believe this"

"Kyle.."

"Ava I can't believe you would cheat on me!"

"No! I haven't do anything with River not once I wouldn't do that to you"

"All we've done is meet up that's it" River said.

"But why would you still sleep in the same bed as me, have sex with me if you knew you was leaving me?"

River of course growled at that little statement.

"Because I love you Kyle! I do. You're still my husband, the father of Hunter"

Me and Kyle glanced down at Hunter it was then I noticed Hunter looking up strangely at Kyle.

"Dada?"

Kyle was crying.

"Ava please don't do this to me, you can't leave me. I can't let you go. When we said out vows we meant forever! You promised me"

"Kyle I'm so sorry"

Kyle got on his knees and came in front of me begging for me not to leave him.

"Ava I'm begging you please, don't do this"

"Kyle.."

"Kyle she has too, she's my mate!"

"River calm down"

"She's my wife you fucking asshole! How could you do this to me"

"How could you marry someone who wasn't your mate?"

"Because I choose Ava, it will always be Ava! My mate was killed when I confessed my love to Ava"

"How could you do that to her!" river said angrily.

"Because I loved Ava and no one will ever be better than her even my mate!"

I was crying my eyes out, Kyle was crying. River was furious and Hunter well he was just playing with his toys oblivious to everything that was going on around him.

"I won't let you take my son Ava, no fucking way will Hunter call that dick dad"

"I wouldn't do that Kyle, he's your son no one else's the only man he will ever call dad is you! I promise"

Kyle got up and picked up Hunter.

"Say bye to mommy Hunter"

"Kyle I'm taking him with me"

"No you're not Ava! you won't to leave me fine, but I won't let you take the baby"

"Kyle please"

"Ava no!"

I knew he wouldn't let me, so I got up and kissed Hunters chubby cheeks.

"Mommy loves you baby"

"I'm sorry Kyle"

"Goodbye Ava"

I walked out the front door with River trying to get me to calm down, that was the end of my life with Kyle I was now moving on with a new man, a new life a new start. I just hoped Kyle came around.