𝐑𝐘𝐀𝐍 𝐂𝐋𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒| 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫

Ryanclem

Ryanclem

Y/n

Ryan and I have been friends for a while, I watched him grow on TikTok and all the girls flaunt over him. We met when we were seven, he moved in next door and our parents basically threw us in a room together and forced us to be best friends. Of course we both had other friends but we all came together at the end of the day.

We spent almost every day of our childhood together. I remember our first day of high school together when all we really had was each other, being in the same classes because we are equally as smart and stupid put together. We would study together to make sure we didn't fail, we used to have the same grades and the teacher thought we were cheating.

But as we went through high school I watched girls use him for popularity and because of how attractive he is. I even witnessed some of his break up's happen. I watched him get heartbroken and even comforted him when he needed it, that included throwing things off my balcony and burning all of the girls things she left at his house. We had a good time on bad circumstances.

I had a bad break up too. I would spend the night at Ryan's house and he would just let me cry about, eventually telling me not to cry over an idiot because he didn't deserve my tears. I never made an effort to flirt with guys after that, not wanting to get hurt again like I did before.

As the end of sophomore year approached I realized that I actually like liked him, I was falling for my best friend and hard. I hid it well though, hiding my emotions when he would talk to other girls.

I didn't get that jealous though... well, yeah actually I did. But that didn't stop me from being happy for him, he's my best friend after all.

I had hid everything so well for almost two years, but lately I don't know what happening to me. I've been trying to avoid Ryan and when I do see him I don't really say much.

"Hey Y/n, I'm going to hang out with Jake, you want to come?" Ryan said flopping next to me on my couch.

"I have to go help Kelsey set up for her party, sorry" Shit, I told Kelsey I would think about it. Now I actually have to go to that stupid party thanks to my stupid mouth.

He frowned, a look of disappointment on his face but he brushed it off. That made me sad. "Oh, well I probably see you at that party" He got up off my couch and walked towards the front door.

I huffed and slid my hands over my face. Why does he make me feel this.

______________

"Maybe you should just tell him how you feel" I let out a sarcastic laughs as Kelsey looked at me seriously.

"Hey, I'm serious Y/n. He might even feel the same about you" Kelsey tried to make me feel better, but that was a lie if I've ever heard one.

"Yeah, Ryan Clements liking me? Never gonna happen and never will" I leaned back in the chair I was in. "There better girls out there for him, ones that will put them selves out there and are way prettier than me"

"stop thinking like that, why wouldn't he like you back? Look at you, your easily the prettiest girl at our school, your amazing and have the best personality. If he can't see those things he's blind" I smiled over at Kelsey, but I didn't believe a word she said. It was nice of her and all but there's prettier girls at our school. "And I know what your thinking, 'she's lying there's prettier girls at our school'. Hate to break it ya Y/n but there's not hon"

"And for Ryan, he wouldn't want to lose you even if he didn't feel like you do for him, what's the worst that could happen?"

"I could ruin a good friendship, he wouldn't be able to look at me the same"

"Y/n, trust me, nothing bad will come out of it"

_____________

3rd person

"I'm telling you Ryan, she's completely set on the idea that you don't like her back" Kelsey said to Ryan on the other end of the phone. Ryan sighed, he was set on that too until Kelsey had told him that Y/n had let it slip that she liked him.

"Well did you talk to her?"

"Yes but she didn't listen" Kelsey said, and then an idea popped in her head. "There's only one way to go about his"

"What?" Ryan asked.

"Kiss her" Kelsey said making Ryan's mind jumble up a bunch of thoughts.

"Kiss her? What if she doesn't want me to kiss her" Kelsey laughed.

"Ryan, are you dumb? Have you not been listening, she likes you and you like her, and if you kissed her then she'd probably stop thinking you don't like her"

"Alright, alright"

"Is that an 'alright I'll kiss her'?"

"Of course I'll kiss her"
______________

Y/n

The party had started an hour ago and I was already bored, not having Ryan to keep me company. But my wishes suddenly came true as I saw Ryan come through the door to the back yard where I stood scrolling through Snapchat stories.

His eyes met mine and he walked over to me like he was sent on a mission. He stopped when he was a step in front of me.

"Hey"

"Hi" we had never been awkward with each other before, I don't know why we started now.

"Listen, I like you" His words caught me off guard. My best friend who I had a crush on liked me back, thought he didn't. "Kelsey told me you feel the same way" He moved closer to me.

I was speechless as he leaned his head down and pressed his lips on mine. I stood surprised and eyes wide, Ryan noticed an pulled away.

"I'm sorry I-"

"Shut up" I pulled him back down to me, our lips connecting again in a gentle but passionate kiss. He pulled my body against his by my waist. My hand went up to tangle in his hair. We had to pull away for breath resting our foreheads on each other's.

"What do we do now" I asked still trying to catch my breathe.

"Well, we could date" He said and I smiled. "What do ya say Y/n? Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes" I smiled and connected our lips for the third time in four minutes.

Umm.. so yeah this happened