𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐋| 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥

Dennyboiii

Dennyboiii

POV- The popular kid sees the new girl getting bullied by the popular girls so I pretend to be her bf to make them stop

____________

Y/n

"Ew look at her outfit" a tall girl with fake blonde hair says looking at me in disgust.

"So gross" Her friend laughs also looking at me like I was the most disgusting thing in the world. I didn't do anything to them I don't know why they're doing this.

"Go back to your old school" The third girl says laughing along with her friends. Why are they doing this? I never even said anything to them, I don't even know their names.

Suddenly I felt a hand grab mine and I looked up in shock. The first thing I noticed was his bright clear blue eyes, his eyes were the prettiest I've ever seen. He had brown hair and his lips were almost red, he was so attractive.

"Tell me pretty lies, and look me in the face, tell me that you love me, even if it's fake" he whispered in my ear, I could feel his breath on my neck and he gave me the chills. His voice was so husky and it was hot.

"How!" One of the girls says surprised.

"She's so ugly, what does he see in her?" Another girl says to her friend.

"I'm sorry" They scoff and walk away, glancing back and giving me weird looks.

I looked back up to the boy with the blue eyes, he was now looking me straight in the eyes, a small smile on his face.

"I'm Dennis" He kind of looked like a player with his cross chain and one cross earring. I could of never got a guy like him.

"I'm Y/n"

"Nice to meet you, y/n" He says, a small smirk like look on his face. "Listen, I can get you out of the bullying , so I guess your my fake girlfriend now"

His fake girlfriend? So now I have to pretend like I'm dating him in front of everyone for now on? Oh lord.

"I'll see you later, princess" He doesn't give me a chance to respond and he walks away, leaving me stunned.

____________

I walked into second period, my backpack on my back and my hair hanging in front of my shoulders.

"Look at the new girl" A guy says pointing at me. I look away from him.

"Hey we can't say things like that, I heard she's Dennis' girl" His friend says. Dennis' girl? Why do I kind of like that though?

"Oh shit, really?"

"Yeah, he stood up for her this morning when she's was getting made fun of, he held her hand and everything" It's barely my second day here and I'm already caught up in dating rumors and stuff.

It's so funny because yesterday nobody even noticed I existed, and now everyone knows about me but because I apparently am dating the most popular guy in school.

My head popped up from my desk when I heard Dennis' name and him being greeted. His eyes met mine and he walked over and sat next to me. He smirked at me, until he noticed that everyone was looking at us.

He leaned in and kissed my forehead, his lips lingering on my skin. My cheeks were burning, everyone was looking. Dennis pulled away and gave me a smile. He turned his head to look at everyone else and they all quickly looked away, were they afraid of him?

The teacher came and started teaching but all I could think about was the very attractive guy sitting next to me.

I jumped a little as I felt his warm hand rest on my thigh. I looked over at him as he looked straight ahead, smirking again. I tried to pay attention to the teacher but I couldn't, not with hand on me.

After a while the bell finally rang and I got up, grabbing me bag and making my way out the door. But I felt a hand go into mine, holding me back.

"We have to make it look real" He whispers. "Okay?"

I blush and nod as we walk out the classroom, hands interlocked together.

__________

"Look it's Dennis girlfriend!" A girl said to her friend.

"How did you get him? Look at you, you scream boring" Her friend said.

"He's hot and your, well... not"

"Are you sure your dating him?"

Suddenly I felt hands on my waist turning me around quick and lips on mine. I didn't kiss back at first, trying to process what was happening. But then I realized that I had to because I didn't want to be bullied anymore. I started to kiss back and it was honestly amazing, and my first kiss. This isn't necessarily the way I wanted my first kiss to go but it felt good.

He pulled away, looking me in the eyes. "Was that your first kiss?" he asks, the girls now gone.

"What?"

"I mean it was good for your first kiss"

"How do you know it was my first?"

"You hesitated, but don't worry we'll practice it more" Oh my god? He wants to practice kissing? I blushed.

"How about you be my real girlfriend?" Huh?

"I-I don't even know you"

"Then let's get to know each other" His arms go around my waist, pulling me against him. I could feel eyes on us.
"How about to tonight at seven? My house" He reaches his hand down and takes my phone out of my back pocket. He puts it in front of my face so it unlocks and then types his number in.

"Text me okay?" I nod and he lets go of me, handing me my phone back. "Promise?"

"Yeah"  I say. He smiles and then walks away.

This day is so weird.