𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐍| 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

Jacksondean

Jacksondean

"Y/n, I need to talk to you" Jackson said walking up to his girlfriend at her locker.

"Okay?" She smiles "what is it?"

"You know we've had fun together this year, a lot and your a great person" He starts. "And I want the best for you... I guess what I'm trying to say is" he takes a deep breath before finishing his sentence.

"I love you... but I'm not interested anymore"

The words that left his lips made Y/n surprised, that was not the direction she thought that was going. How could he love her and then tell her he didn't want to be with her.

"What?"

"Sorry" He shrugs and starts to walk away.

"Oh, have a good summer I guess" She says after him just loud enough for him to hear her. She frowns and closes her eyes, leaning against her locker.

"What did I do wrong?" She asked herself in a whisper.

______________

"Hey whats up, it's heather"

The rest of the summer Y/n decided that she needed to change and be more confident. She focused on herself for once and not about boys.

She did a total 360 from her past self; mentally and had a wardrobe change. She would stand up for herself more and let things brush off her. And boys would be the least of her worry but she was looking forward to the look on Jackson's face when he saw her.

And the first day of the new school year was approaching and she could finally test her new self out. She was going to make Jackson eat his words.

So on the first day of school when Y/n walked in almost everyone stopped dead in their tracks, surprised at the girl walking past them.

And then Jackson saw her and did a double take. He remembered that last day he saw her and she looked totally different. She had styled hair and a dress on that wasn't to showy but looked amazing on her and designer shoes, but she had a new glow to her.

"Isn't that your ex?" One of his friends asks him nudging him on the shoulder.

"Yeah?" Jackson questioned still checking his ex girlfriend out.

He stopped checking her out and walked up to her. Y/n noticed him walking towards her and rolled her eyes slightly.

"Y/n... wow, you look-"

"Different I know"

"You look great, your summer must have been good" he says and Y/n mentally rolls her eyes.

"So now your interested?" She's asks with a laugh. "Your some guy Jackson for liking me cause of how I look now" she smiles but it isn't of happiness, it's of amusement.

"I also want to thank you for reminding me that I don't have to have a guy to remember my self worth"

"Y/n, I'm sorry-"

"I'm sure you are Jackson, and I'm sure you'll find a girl one day who really likes you"

"But that girl won't be me" She smirks as she starts to walk away.

"Bye Jackson" She blows him a kiss as she walks away.

Everyone in the hallway whistles at her and some even laugh.

"Badass!"

"Hottie!"

"What a heather!"

"You go girl!"

Jackson stands there with his head hanging low, feeling defeated but he knew that he deserved it. He was an ass to her and ended things on a bad note.

To bad he's never getting her back.

We love knowing our self worth

Also this short as heck sorry babes

New imagine coming tonight probably