𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐏𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐄| 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐢𝐭

Christianplourde

Christianplourde

Y/n

"What's wrong with me?" I asked my best friend as I layer my head in her lap and she stroked my hair. "Am I that un-dateable?"

"Of course not babe, if I was a guy I would date you" She said sweetly. I groaned and rolled out of her lap.

"Your just saying that because your my friend" I flopped down on my bed. Guys suck sometimes.

"I'm really not" She sits down next to me on the bed. "Look, I'm sure he likes you, Y/n. Maybe he was just scared to kiss you-"

"Yeah right, why would he be scared, he's Christian freaking Plourde he could kiss any girl he wanted and they would definitely kiss him back"

"Y/n, what I'm trying to say is I think your different to him"

"Different?" I ask with a confused look on my face.

"Yeah, different. Your smarter, nicer, prettier-"

"Ha, yeah sure" I cut her off.

"For gods sake Y/n! Let me finish, I'm trying to make you realize something here don't interrupt me!" She raises her voice slightly.

"Damn, okay" I cross my arms over my chest with a sigh.

"Like I was saying, your worth so much more to him than some of those others girls he's gone out with. Some guys are intimidated by smart girls. He probably just wants things to be special"

"You think so?"

"I do, but I could be wrong, I'm not a mind reader" She shrugs.

"I just don't want to go after a guy who doesn't want to be with me" I frown. What if he didn't actually like me? What if he just used me?

"I get that, but you don't know till you ask" she says

"So I should go talk to him?"

"If you want, I mean I'm not gonna force you too but it's probably a good idea" She says shrugging. "Why don't you just sleep on it and decide later if you actually want him"

"Okay" I sighed.

"Alright babe, I gotta go. Rest that pretty little overwhelmed head of yours" She gets up and walking towards the door. "Bye, love you"

"Love you too" I pulled my blanket over me as she left.

I groaned in my pillow, I really should get some sleep. I'm gonna get a headache from all this worrying I'm doing.

__________

It was hard to sleep last night but I got a few hours. I just kept thinking about him and what my friend said yesterday. Maybe he was just scared, your different.

How could I possibly be that different from the others girls that he doesn't even want to make any moves on me? Am I different in a bad way?

I've made my mind up, I'm going to talk to him.

At about 7:30 PM I finally got the courage to go to his house. My hand was practically shaking when I raised it to knock on his door. I could almost hear my heartbeat when the door open, but I took a deep breath when I saw a guy that looked like Christian's twin, Will.

"Um hello, can I help you?" He asks.

"Uh yeah, I'm here to see to Christian"

"Oh, your Y/n right?" He snaps, realization finally hitting him.

"Yeah, that's me" I smile up at him. In the inside I want to just turn around and go home.

"Well come in, I'll show you to his room" He smiles opening to door letting me in the house.

He leads me up the stairs and down the hall. We stop at one of the white doors and knocks on it.

"Christian! Y/n's here" Will says through the door waiting for it to open.

The door opens and it reveals Christian without a shirt on, and may I say it for all of us, god dang he's hot as heck. But him being hot doesn't make me forgot why I'm here. He gives me a small smile letting my in his room and Will leaves to go to his room I'm assuming.

We both sit on his bed and an awkward silence settles between us. He clears is throat and is the first one to talk.

"Did you need to talk to me?"

"Uh, yeah actually" I say and he looks at me intently making me even more nerves under his stare. "I um, I really like you Christian but I don't know if you really like me back. We've been on two dates and whatever it is between us is going nowhere" I say and he sighs.

"Y/n, I just don't want to mess this up. I'm sorry I've just never been on a second date with someone and don't really know how this works"

"Oh, well you should of told me that, if you don't want to be in an committed relationship-"

"No that's not what I'm saying, I'm saying that I do want to be in a committed relationship I've just never really been in one. Look I'm not really proud of it but my past with girls is horrible, I just don't want you to end up like one of those girls. I want you to be more than one of those girls" Awe, I really want to give him a hug.

"I didn't know that, I'm sorry for assuming things"

"No it's okay I don't blame you. And your probably wondering why I haven't kissed you yet, I just want it to be special"

"It doesn't have to be special Christian, it matters if it means something" I smile and he moves closer to me.

Suddenly his lips are locked with mine and his arms are wrapped around me. I'm a little surprised at first but I kiss back and wrap my arms around his waist. This kiss definitely meant something, like he really felt something for me and lord was this the best kiss ever.

He pulled away after awhile but still held me close, a smile plastered on his cute face. I laughed a little at his cute smile and he pulled me on top of him and started to tickle me making me laugh.

Now I definitely can say this is going somewhere.

Probably errors in this I'm supposed to be in 1st period right now