𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆| 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

*requested*

Blakexmanninggg

Blakexmanninggg

Y/n

I woke up to the feeling of little kisses on my neck. I liked it but I was trying to sleep. The sun pouring into the room was too bright and when I opened my eyes I closed them again.

I groaned a little and pulled the blanket farther up my body, snuggling into Blake that was in front of me. I wrap my arms around his waist and burry my head in his chest.

"Baby, wake up" He says pulling me a little closer to him and wrapping his arms tighter around me. Pressing a kiss to my forehead.

"No" I dragged out the word and closed my eyes again, almost drifting back to sleep but then I felt kisses all over my face.

I rolled over and closed my eyes again. I laying there for a minute or so, almost going back to sleep. But then again I was woken up by Blake trailing kisses from my jaw and down my neck, sucking slightly on the skin on the side of my neck. There's no way I can go back to sleep now.

"Blake" I said sighing and turning to lay on my back, my eyes now wide open.

"There's those beautiful eyes" He smiles rolling on top of me and supporting himself on his elbows, moving a strand of hair out of my face. He looks so hot in the morning with his messy brown hair and no shirt on.

He tried kissing me but I moved my head so he kissed my cheek. "Hey" He whines.

"I have morning breath"

"I don't give a fuck" He says leaning down and closer to my face.

His lips met mine in a gentle but firm kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me. One of his hands cups my cheek and the other still holds him up so he's hovering over me. His tongue swipes my bottom lip asking for entrance. I let him in and his tongue explores my mouth.

We pull apart after a while and rest our foreheads against each other's. He smiles and pecks my lips again before getting up and pulling a shirt on.

"I'm going to make breakfast, I'll meet you downstairs?" He says walking towards the door.

I frown at the loss of contact from him but nod. He gives me one last smile before disappearing out the door.

I get up and brush my teeth with the toothbrush I leave at his house. I brush my hair and pull one of Blake's hoodies on then go downstairs.

I see Blake flipping a pancake with his back turned towards me so I wrap my arms around his waist from behind and rest my head on his back.

"Hey, princess" he says turning around and giving me another kiss.

This kiss was more gentle than the one before but with just as much emotion in it. He smiled into it and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Just what I need, seeing my little brother make out with his girlfriend in the kitchen" His brother cringes walking into the kitchen.

We pull apart and Blake rolls his eyes. "Shut up"

He goes back to cooking the pancakes and I sit at the counter. I just look at him, admiring how much of a good person he is inside and out.

"Here you go" Blake says putting a plate in front of me, pecking my lips quickly.

"Thank you" I smiled at him.

"Hey why does she get a plate first?!" His brother asks.

"Because I love her more than you"

Short but I love Blake