𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐁𝐎𝐄| 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐦 𝐬𝐲𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐞

Decided to get more creative for once, hope you enjoy :)

Goverboe

Y/n

I woke up in a dark room, a hard concrete floor beneath me making my tailbone ache and my head pound feeling like I hit it on the concrete. My wrist where sore and irritated as they were being held back by itchy rope tied into knots, the rope attached to a metal bar on the wall.

I was still wearing the same clothes I remembered putting on last, a white strapped tank top with jean shorts and white vans which where now dirty. I am very cold due to the lack of clothing on my body clothing.

Where am I? Why do I feel like I've been run over and then dropped from a twenty story building? Why am I tied up? Why am I cold and alone?

The last thing I remember was I was walking to the park to meet up with my friends and skate but then bam! It all goes black from there.

"Hello, princess, I see your awake now" I hear a deep voice say but the guy sounded like he was barely out of his teens.

But then I feel all my emotions come on all at once. I've been kidnapped! I'm scared for my life and I'm in pain! I start freaking out as I hear footsteps and then a figure comes into the light.

It a vey attractive guy with black wavy hair and hazel eyes, a black hoodie clad on his body with a chain hanging from his neck. This guy might be dangerous, he definitely looks like he could do some damage if he tried.

As he walked closer to me I coward away, pushing myself closer and closer to the wall until I couldn't go anywhere. He stops when he sees me do this, a weird emotion flashing through his face, guilt? It can't be.

"I'm sorry, love, I didn't mean to scare you" he says and I look at him like he's crazy. Scare me? I'm passed scared now, I'm petrified.

He sees that I'm silently freaking out and moves away from me more, giving us space which helps a little but barely. He sighs and scratches the back of his head.

"You probably wanna know why your here, and what happened to you" Well duh, bud.

"See, you boyfriend is a bad man" Ryan? What does he have to do with this? "He probably snuck around a lot didn't he? Told you that he just had to work late or deal with a friend? Well he lied, princess" his words don't match his actions.

"Your sweet Ryan is actually one of the most stupidest gang leaders in the world because he stole from me! From me, can you believe that! He's taken my kills! My weapons! My jewelry! And you my love, this is where you come in" how could I possibly know anything about this?

"You will be the bait, since I took you if he's going to want to find you so he will do anything to find you and when he does I. Will. Punish. Him." He says through gritted teeth. "I will punish your stupid little boyfriend for being so naive to steel from me"