𝐑𝐘𝐀𝐍 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐊| 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞

Rymanick

Rymanick

Y/n

"I don't even want to go" I said as my friend dragged me into the two story house with blasting music.

"Come on Y/n, you know you want to. Ryan's going to be here"

"I told you I don't like Ryan" I said, even though I didn't fully believe myself.

Ryan is a player, everyone knew it. Everyone loved him, but me, I saw right through him. He was cocky and had a huge ego, what he thought was attractive.

"He seems to be interested in you" She said as we entered the house.

"Whatever lets go get you some dick" I rolled my eyes as she led me to the kitchen immediately, trying to hand me a cup but I shook my head pushed it away. She groaned and drank the cup herself.

"Oh look it's Ethan!" She said running off to her boy toy that she hooks up with every party.

I rolled my eyes and got a cup, going to the sink and putting water in it.

"Drinking water a party? Only you" I heard his voice and saw him walking towards me. I rolled my eyes again at him.

"Why so grumpy?" He smirked and leaned against the counter next to me.

"Why so annoying?"

"Someone's feisty tonight. You know we could fix that" ugh he was so annoying, but hot not gonna lie. I scoffed and he chuckled.

"What are you even doing over here, go dance with one of your hoes" I say and he chuckles.

"Alright, I'll make you a deal. If you can look me in my eyes and tell me you've seen me with any girls at the last few parties then I won't make you dance with me"

I thought about it for a second, I hadn't seen him with a girl in a while. I wonder why that is? I look up at him, his stupid smug smirk on his face. I opened my mouth to say something but sighed in defeat. a smile showing on his face.

"Now you have to dance with me" he says holding his hand out to me.

"Fine, but I'm not holding your hand" I said walking past him and to the living room were everyone was dancing.

"Your call princess" he says, I could almost hear the smirk in his voice as I tried to dodge the sweaty bodies all around us.

We danced for a while and he started to get a little more touchy with each song. We stopped dancing because I wanted to get more water because it's so hot in here.

"Hey, baby" I mentally groaned at that voice. We had broken up three months ago and he's still trying to get me back but I don't want him. I ignored him.

"Hey it's not nice to ignore people"

"Hey babe" I heard from behind me. Ryan? I looked at him weird and he mouthed I'm helping you.

"Who are you?"

"Her boyfriend, who are you?" Ryan asked putting his arm around my waist. My ex looked at me in shock.

"Boyfriend? Wow" he said shaking his head in disbelief.

"You got a problem with it"

"If your really dating then kiss" Oh lord, Ryan's not really gonna kiss me is he?

Ryan looked at me and I nodded just because so wanted my ex to go away. He leaned in and his lips met mine softly, the slight taste of alcohol on his lips but he wasn't drunk. His hands held my waist and mine went to the back of his neck, pulling us closer. We pulled away and saw that he was gone.

"Your welcome" he smirked. I shook my head. "But I see why he wants you back because damn you kiss good"

I blushed and looked away. "You know, I want to take you out"

"What?"

"I want to take you on a date"

"You realize that at the beginning of this night I hated you right?" I said and he walked closer to me.

"And now?"

"It's a love hate"

"Love hate?"

"It means I like you a little bit but I still don't like you that much"  I said and he smirked.

"Well maybe I could change that when I take you out" He was now really close to me, I wanted to kiss him again but I wanted to prove a point that I wouldn't fall for him that quick like the other girls. The only reason I kissed him before was because I wanted my ex to leave me alone.

"Tomorrow at 7, movies, see you there" he says walking away and out the house. Leaving me shocked and frozen in place.

I was going on a date with Ryan? The guy I hated?