𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐀 𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐁𝐈𝐎| 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞

Mattiapolibio

Mattiapolibio

Based off Machine Gun Kelly's song why are you here
_________

I hate that I saw you again last night
You were with somebody and so was I
Met you in the bathroom at 12:05
And I fucked you again
We can never be friends, yeah, yeah, yeah

I watched as Y/n entered the party with a hotheaded guy attached to her, making me roll my eyes even though I came with a girl.

We dated and then broke up because we got in a bad fight and some things were said, but it didn't bother me anymore. Although I was jealous that she was with someone else.

I watched most of the night as she and her new man danced to the music, his hand groping her in ways that I used to do to her. I shook my head and went back to talking to the guys, the girl that I came with on my side and annoyingly laughing if I said something even remotely funny.

It was about twelve when I saw Y/n head towards the bathroom, I made my way towards the bathroom seeing the door open and her fixing her makeup. I walked into the room and closed the door, alarming Y/n.

She looked up at me in shock, I smirked and backed her up against the counter. The alcohol in me took over my actions, I probably wouldn't have done this is I was actually all the way sober.

"W-what are you doing?" She said as I lifted her up and set her on the counter, placing kisses on her neck and collarbone.

"Mattia" she threw her head back giving me more access and closing her eyes. I pulled her against me, wrapping her legs around my waist.

"I missed this" I said connecting our lips. This kiss was rough and our clothes ended up on the floor.

We are insane, that's just the way it goes
I'm a demon in the night
She's an angel with the white
Told me keep on all the lights
I'ma show you what you like
Help you put back on your clothes
Make sure nothing's on your nose
Ain't even tell my closest homies, nobody knows

I helped her put her clothes back on, slipping her dress back up her tanned skin. She looked at herself in the mirror and fixed her lipstick that was smudged on her face and her hair that was a little messy but I liked it that way.

"So-"

"We can't say anything about this" She says turning towards me. "It wasn't right" She says and leaves the bathroom with me still standing there.

She could have at least let me explain myself or say that I was sorry but she just left me like that. I shook my head and fixed my appearance, walking out the same way she didn't.

Maybe it was better this way anyway, nothing said. Knowing me I would have let my anger get the best of me like I always did.

She was too good anyway, and if her new man found out then it was my fault. It was my fault I was always bad for her, she didn't like my decisions and that's part of why we broke up too.

I couldn't cry
I need to smoke, I'm feeling sick inside
From seeing you next to a friend of mine
We didn't speak but I read your mind
Both telling lies, our alibis didn't work this time

I held the blunt in my hand, feeling stupid for what I did. I made a mistake, why would I do that to my ex when I knew she had a boyfriend now and I came with someone too.

The smoke filled my lungs, burning my throat distracting me from my mistakes for a moment. I probably looked like a mess but I always did at parties, getting high off my ass.

Y/n made eye contact with me from across the room, quickly looking away and started making out with her boyfriend. I rolled my eyes and took another big puff of the drug.

"Hey where we're you earlier?" Alejandro asks taking the blunt from hand and taking a big puff himself. I shook my head.

"My mom called, told her I was staying at Kairi's" I lied, glancing over at Y/n before standing up and finding the girl I came with. She didn't kiss as good as Y/n, you could tell she was experienced.

This girl got me fucked up, I shouldn't have come to this party, why was she here anyway she hated parties. I can never talk to her again because of my stupid decision and we didn't even end on good terms either I don't know what the hell I was thinking. We can never be together it's to toxic, we will never be okay with each other because of me.

We can never be friends, yeah, yeah, yeah