𝐉𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐑| 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝

*requested*

Jadenhossler

Jadenhossler

Y/n

"Y/n, come do this dance with me" Bryce said looking my way. I nodded and hopped off the counter in the kitchen, making my way to where Bryce had his phone set up for TikTok's.

We did a few dances and Bryce had to teach me some and Quinton joined in too. Damn I missed a few trends.

I could feel eyes on me the whole time but I thought I was just being paranoid so I shook it off. I wasn't trying to get distracted while dancing I didn't want to hurt myself or something.

"Damn, move those hips girl" Bryce said, being his normal flirty self. I laughed, I was a little stiff because I didn't do dances often.

"I'm not cut out for this" I said resting my hands on my knees.

I suddenly felt a hand clamp around my wrist and pulling me away from everyone, making me yelp slightly but then realized that it was Jaden and he was pulling me up the stairs.

"Jaden slow down" I said as he practically threw me in his room, slamming the door.

"What the hell was that?" He asks, anger fuming out of him. He's was hot when he was mad though not gonna lie. Fuck, that's my best friend. Actually who cares he's hot.

"What was what?" I asked confused. Why was he so mad all the sudden?

"Bryce! He was all over you!" Okay, Bryce was always just naturally flirty but he was just joking around. But why did Jaden even care?

"Jaden, he was just teaching me a dance"

"He had his hands all over you and you didn't do anything about it!"

"Because it's not a big deal!"

"Y/n! He likes you and you don't even see it! Or maybe you do and you like him too!"

"Jaden we're not even together, you don't even like me like that!"

"It's Because I don't want him to hurt you!"

"What if I did like Bryce like that!"

"But you don't! You can't!"

"You can't tell me who I can and can't like! Your not my dad!" I was upset now. "And the fact that you think that I would flirt with someone like him makes me think that you don't know me at all" No offense to Bryce but I want someone who is more grown up than him even though Bryce is fun to be around and he's one of my closest friends, next to Jaden of course.

"Maybe I don't know you" That hurt.

"Yeah? Well maybe you should take sometime to think about it" I said walking towards the door. "Talk to me when you grow up"

I went to my room and laid on my bed, letting my tears fall down my face. Who does he think he is trying to control me like that? We've been best friends even before he blew up and he's never been like this. I know this isn't who he is. But I kind of do like him a little more than a friends. I'm pretty sure he's doesn't like me back though.

I heard a soft knock on the door. "Y/n?" It was Avani and she came through the door and sat down on my bed.

"I heard what happened"

"What? How?" I asked sitting up.

"I heard the yelling, but don't worry it was only me that heard it" She says rubbing my back.

"I don't know what to do Avani" I sobbed. "I love him and he's mad at me for nothing"

"He loves you too and I-"

"No" I stopped her. "I love him as more than a friend" I saw a smile creeping up on her face.

"Why don't you tell him then?"

"Because he doesn't love me back"

"How do you know that. You won't know until you tell him" She was right but he probably doesn't like me back.

"I don't want to ruin what we already have. We're so close and if I tell him and he doesn't feel the same then it's never going to be the same again"

"But what if he does and you never told him so you guys never have a chance. And you don't want to regret it the rest of your life even if there's that one chance that he doesn't" she had a point. "A part of you knows that"

"Your right but I'm scared he'll reject me"

"So what if he does, at least you got it off your chest. And there's a million guys out there that would want you"

The door opened again but this time it was Jaden and my heart started racing. We stared at each other for a second before Avani got up.

"Think about it" She said and then walks out the door, leaving me alone with the guy I was just crying about.

I got nervous as he sat down next to me, nothing was said as we just stared off in front of us.

"I'm sorry" He said quietly. "What did you mean by 'you don't even like me like that'?"

I put my face in my hands. "I-I"

"I like you too" He says. What? He likes me too and how does he even know about me liking him? "And I'm really sorry I was jealous asshole, I know you wouldn't flirt with Bryce" he took one of my hands in his.

"I want to be with you and I can't stand to see someone else all over you because I want you all to myself" he says pulling me closer to him. "Please let me be with you"

I didn't say anything but I nodded and he smiled, leaning in to capture my lips in his. His hand went down to my waist and pulled me on top of him so I was straddling him and my hand went into his hair. My lips parted slightly as his tongue found it's way into my mouth. We rested our foreheads on each other's as we caught our breath from the passionate kiss that we both shared.

"Damn, bro" We turned our heads and saw Griffin watching us. "Get it"

"Get out"

Thank you to the wonderful human being came up with this idea😘

More of your request coming