Chapter 2 : Work In Hell

Rohini is a loyal employee for a IT service provider for 7 years. She is a hard worker who is dedicated to her work. For her dedication and sincerity her employer rewarded her with nothing, which is what most private sectors do. People there thought she is a loser because as she was stuck in the same company for too long. When she responds to them it's because of her loyalty, they nodded with fake aggrement and assumed it as a lame excuse. She do not have friends in the office. She do not have life outside of office. She did have one reason to wake up every morning, Coding. She loves coding, fixing bugs and everything that is not human. She thinks fixing bugs is like solving a mystery like in movies. She pretends to be the detective looking for clues to solve the mystery problem. She finds it simple to understand machines and learn programming languages than deal with human complexities.

Her one solace was crushed ever since the new guy joined her team. Everybody was spellbound by this new guy. She has her doubts. Her rule is that nobody is ever that good. To her, the new guy looked like self obsessed, no brains only talk kind of guy. All the girls except Rohini were going crazy about him because he looked like a movie star. Especially Rashi, she gets nervous and awkward whenever he is in the vicinity. That fueled extra hatred for him in Rohini. She loathed people like him, who talk their way through anything and everything to reach top.
'This code needs to be optimized'
'Tech documents are not updated'
'Don't you even know this?'
'You need to work on your tech skills'
She receives criticisms and orders very often from this new guy who she reports to. His words made her become less confident increased self doubts which led to bad codes and more criticism. Her assumption about him was partly wrong, he knows stuff basically one step closer to publishing his book on machine learning. Rohini's thing was programming but when she was put with super nerd like Arjun, it made her question things.
"If I'm not a good programmer then what am I?"

She started hating her work. There is not much going on in her life. She is a single woman who lives in a women's paying accommodation with unfriendly roommates. She is from Tamilnadu and her roommates are from North India, if it's the language or personality what seems to be the problem is unknown. She just felt like others teamed up together to turn against her. Sometimes she wonders if the whole universe is conspiring against her. This new guy Arjun seems to be part of this universe's plan.

GothamGuy_5390 : Hey! I can't believe you added me. How are you doing love?
BlackMagic_666 : Me either. Not Good.
GothamGuy_5390 : What's wrong?
BlackMagic_666 : I'm too tired to explain. Bad day at work.
GothamGuy_5390 : I'm sorry.
BlackMagic_666 : It's fine. Do you enjoy your work?
GothamGuy_5390 : Yes I do. What do you work as?
BlackMagic_666 : I'm a grocery store manager. WBU?
GothamGuy_5390 : I'm a software developer.
So
You didn't answer my question yesterday
BlackMagic_666 : What?
GothamGuy_5390 : Will you marry me?
BlackMagic_666 : haha you're still doing that?
GothamGuy_5390 : haha yes. What do you say?
BlackMagic_666 : I say this is boring and I have to go, I'm tired.
GothamGuy_5390 : OK no marriage. Just friends. Don't go yet, please.
Can I see you?
BlackMagic_666 : No
GothamGuy_5390 : Forbidden fruit huh? Lol
You make me more curious about you
BlackMagic_666 : I did nothing. You're delusional.
GothamGuy_5390 : haha
How are you feeling now?
BlackMagic_666 : Not bad
GothamGuy_5390 : That's good. I suggest you do this every day to feel better
BlackMagic_666 : Do what?
GothamGuy_5390 : Talk to me
BlackMagic_666 : In your dreams
GothamGuy_5390 : That's happening regularly. I mean like here
BlackMagic_666 : haha
Why are you being nice to me? I could be a guy lying to be a girl
GothamGuy_5390 : You could be, but no guy wants to spend his time with another guy like me. I think you're a beautiful girl with a kind heart.
BlackMagic_666 : Beautiful? Kind? You know nothing about me. You are just telling what I want to hear and I'm not going to fall for that.
GothamGuy_5390 : What do you fall for then? Other than me?
BlackMagic_666 : lol
Got to go, I'm sleepy
GothamGuy_5390 : OK love! Talk soon 😘
BlackMagic_666 : Good night. Don't dream about me
GothamGuy_5390 : OK babe, you dream about me I have no problem with that.