Chapter 16 : Unfriendly Kiss

It's been few weeks since the kissing. They both started developing more than friends kind of feelings for each other. Rohini was afraid of falling for the play boy. Arjun was afraid of ruining their friendship. He wanted more with her since he hasn't been the best boyfriend in the past he was afraid to go for that. Still they continued to act like nothings developing between them, and they were just happy friendly roommates.

They were on a horror movie marathon that weekend. Rohini couldn't control her laughter as Arjun spoiled the scary moments by making silly commentary. She hit him with pillows asking him to stop the stupid mock commentary. She left to the kitchen as she felt thirsty. Right at the moment when she was in the kitchen the power went off. Total blackout. She couldn't see a thing. She got scared and called out for Arjun. He left his phone charging in his room, he didn't have any source of light. He walked with what little he could see in that darkness to check on her. She sounded scared when she called for him.

He reached the kitchen and she could see him there. She felt relieved. Although they were laughing at the horror movies the moment she got stuck in darkness alone, all the fearful thoughts came rushing in. She stepped slowly closer to him. She was holding his hand standing closer. She fell into his hands. He held her safe with his hands wrapped around her. She liked his hug, his warmth. She held on to him tight. As their hearts were closer their real feelings started to raise. He could smell her hair. He liked it. He touched it for the first time as he always wanted to feel her soft silky hair. The power came back on. They decided to leave their hold as it was getting weirder. Arjun who was not ready for the separation kissed her on the lips. Rohini felt like this was all she wanted her whole life. She kissed him back like it's a natural thing to do, though this was her first time. Their kissing grew intense. They felt each other's tongues. Every touch struck her like a bolt of lightning. He started touching her body while kissing her. His hands slipped under her shirt. He felt her bra which he unhooked in a second like a pro. His hands started approaching her front side. Before he could feel her chest, Rohini gained her conscious and stopped him. She understood how his charm made her lose control. She left to her room awkwardly.

She had dreams about him that night, dirty ones she'd dare not to tell another soul. Arjun liked that kiss. He was replaying that moment over and over again. He definitely wanted more with her. He thought of asking her to be his girlfriend.

The next day they were awkward around each other with mutual understanding of how they felt about each other. Rohini couldn't concentrate on her work as she was distracted thinking about the kiss. Having him sitting closer to her at work was not doing any good.

That evening Rohini broke their awkward silence by telling him that she'd be going to her hometown for the weekend. He was bummed at the idea of not having her around. She went to home and packed her stuff. He was joking about how he will be at peace without her to annoy him. But seriously he didn't mean it.

He said that he will drop her off. She was done with her packing. Before leaving he stopped her and said that he's going to miss her badly. He took her hand in his and kissed her hand. Rohini's heart was racing like a race car. She wanted a kiss. She thought that she'd miss him too. Annoying or charming he was always there for her. She has always been restricting herself not to develop feelings for the rich playboy guy, but at that moment she didn't want to restrict herself. She wanted to fly out in the romantic fantasy land with no restrictions. She looked at him with so many emotions. He smiled at her longingly.

"Has anyone ever told you that you have sleepy eyes?" she asked
"What? No. I'm telling you that I going to miss you and criticize my eyes? Ro you make me go crazy"
"Ro? Are we that close now?" she asked playfully
"No. Not at all. Go enjoy your weekend without me."
She couldn't leave him alone especially when he was looking at her with puppy eyes.
"Do you need a kiss?" she asked
He said "yes please" and kissed her on the lips. He wanted to remember how her lips felt like so kissed her nice and slow remembering each and every detail.

That night during her journey she texted him for hours. They felt like they'd never get bored of each other. Usually Rohini feels happy to travel to her hometown but not this time. That night she felt like one of those love birds who got separated from it's pair. She couldn't wait to go back to Arjun.