1

New school means new friends. God that's so hard for me. Should I just be that shy girl that always sits in the corner? Nah.

"Make sure to make new friends!" My mom says as I take a fruit from the fruit bowl.

"No thanks" I say sitting on the kitchen counter. My mom side eyes me as she was gathering her stuff to go to work.

"Yes. Now have a great day and make sure not to crash the car!" She says opening the door.

"I won't!" I yell back. She smiles at me and leaves.
-
Once I arrived at the oh-so-famous- Kay High, I parked at an empty parking spot. I got out and picked up my book bag out of the trunk.

I sigh deeply as I'm looking at the new school I was about to walk into. It's so scary, right? Having to meet new friends and not knowing what classes to go to.

I walk in and see people talking to their friends while I was standing there clueless. I look at the wall as it shows arrows of where room numbers are. That'll be helpful. I look at it and see the word 'Office' on it, pointing to the right.

I walk into the office and ask for my classes. The lady prints me a paper of all of them and I say 'Thank you' and try to find my class immediately. Class starts in 10 minutes but I'm sure as hell knowing it will take me 10 minutes to find it.

And it did. But thank God I went to class in time. 

I walk in and take the only an empty seat available.

"Hi" A random person says as soon as I sit down. I look beside me. It was a brown haired boy with hazel eyes And not gonna lie he was cute.

"Hi" I smile with my lips closed. He raises his eyebrows at me.

"What?" I ask in confusion.

"Woah, I like your accent" He smiles lightly.

"Thanks" I'm from Australia...

"You're new I'm guessing"

I simply nod. 

"Alright class, lets start shall we?" The teacher begins talking.
-
It was the end of that class. It was boring for sure. I walk to my locker and replace my books.

"Hey" I turn my head around to see a black haired girl with bangs and a nose ring, "Estella?" She points to me.

"That's me" I say shyly.

"I'm guessing you haven't made any friends yet?" I shake my head in response.

"I'm Harlow" she puts her hand out for me to shake.

"Nice to meet you" I smile and shake her hand.

"Great, now you have a friend." She exclaims, "Wanna sit with me at lunch?"

"That would be great" I reply. She smiles again and closes her locker.

"By the way," she says looking at me again, "Love the accent." I smile at the compliment that I get everytime since I moved here.

I didn't even realize her locker was right next to mine.

It was finally lunch time. I walk into the cafeteria and it was huge. I look around  to find Harlow.

"Estella!" Someone yells. I see Harlow waving her hand and I walk over to her. I look around and see a table, I'm guessing the 'jock table' and see the boy that I saw from first period. We were making eye contact but I look away quickly.

I sit next to Harlow.

"Estella, this is Brooke and Emly"

"Nice to meet you" I say to them.