9

Ethan's POV

My jaw clenched as she gives me attitude. Is she serious?

"Fine, Estella. I'll leave you alone if that's what you want." I give her a sarcastic smile and leave her room.

I walk down the stairs and see everyone sitting near the counters.

"I gotta head out. My mom needs me." I stop and look at Grayson, "I meant, she needs Grayson and I." I pick up my keys as Grayson follows me.

"Why are we leaving?" Grayson asks me.

"Mom needs us" I repeat to him.

"No she doesn't-"

"Listen" I snap, "I'm not in the mood to stay so we are going" He's taken aback from my words, "I just don't feel like being in this house. We've been here too many times." I say softly.
-
Estella's POV

Text from Harlow

I look at my phone and open the message.

Harlow: Party 2night??

I start texting.

Me: where?

Harlow's texting...

Harlow: Brooke's!

I turn the phone off. Should I go? Fuck it. I need to get my mind off... you-know-what.

It was a Thursday and I was kinda in the mood for alcohol. I asked Liam if he wanted to come but he said he didn't want to. I shrug and go back to my room.

I walk up to my closet and picked out an outfit.

I run down the stairs and look at the time.

8:38pm

I tip toe to the back door and slowly open it. I asked Piper if she can help me if mom and dad asks me where I am for dinner.

I walk out and run around the house. I unlock my car and start driving away.

That was close
-
I pull up to the house and see so many cars and people on the lawn.

I open the door and immediately see Harlow pouring a drink in the kitchen. I walk up to her.

"Hey" I say. She looks up.

"Hey!" She finishes pouring the drink and hands it to me, "Here. It's a new drink I made. I call it: The Harlow" She says. I furrow my brows.

"Your drunk already? It's only 9" I laugh.

"Whatever." She playfully rolls her eyes.

"How can Brooke hold this party? Where's her parents?" I ask her.

"Her parents are obviously out of town as always. Brooke is so rich she can buy a Lamborghini in 2 minutes just by asking her parents" She says as she makes her drink.

Once she finished, we both went to the living room where everyone was dancing. We sat on the couch and started talking.

"So" I start, "Are you seeing anyone?" I ask her. Harlow widens her.

"What? Of course not. Just- fucking random guys everyday. Not seeing anyone." She says quickly.

"But-" she cuts me off by chugging her drink.

"You have to cool it with the drink, Harlow" I take her cup. She starts laughing out of nowhere. She looks to her side and widens her eyes.

"What?" I ask her. I look beside me and see Ethan kissing another girl. Like, making out.

"Let's go upstairs" Harlow says, grabbing my arm.

"Um-" I start but she drags me up to the stairs. We walk in a room and see a group of people.

"Truth or dare?" Brooke says to a girl. While the girl was answering the door opens and see Ethan and the girl he was making out with. We make eye contact but he looks away quickly.

"Truth or dare?" Ethan asks Brooke.

"Yup. And we just started." Ethan pulls the girl with him and sits with the circle.

"Wanna play?" Brooke asks me. I think for a minute.

"Sure."
-
"Dare" I say. At this point I was drunk. Like really drunk.

"I dare you to make out with Noah" I look up to a brunette hair guy. He was smirking too. I shrug and walk out to him. I then sit on his lap. We both start making out.

"Okay that's enough" Brooke says in disgust but with sarcasm. I get off him and look at Ethan. He wasn't even looking. He was making out with the girl next to him. And this time it wasn't the girl that he was making out with down stairs. It was a different girl. I sit back down with Harlow. I see Ethan deepen the kiss. Then they both stand up and leave the room.

"They're probably going to fuck in my bedroom" Brooke says, rolling her eyes. Everyone laughs and keeps continuing the game.

"I'll be back." I say and leave the room.

I walk down the stairs and then head outside. I look to my side and see a girl smoking. She looks at me.

"Want some?" She asks, holding out a new cigarette.

"Yes, please" I say, I take it from her hand. She gives me a lighter. I inhale the smoke.

"Rough night?" She asks. I chuckle.

"You can say that." I want to be drug-free but I can't. We both continue smoking and look at the stars.
-
After a few minutes the girl leaves and I stay outside. It felt nice to smoke alone. Suddenly the door slides open. I look and see Ethan. He spots me but stands on the other side. He lights up the cigarette and smokes it. I roll my eyes. I take the cigarette out and go back inside. I stop myself and realize why am I doing this? I walk back out backwards and face him. He raises and eyebrow.

"What do you want-" I cut him off by slapping him. He smirks, "What the hell"

"Don't 'what the hell me'" I snap.

"Why?" He says, "Why Estella Heinz? Because you get what you want? You said that I was making things complicated when YOU ARE RIGHT NOW!" He screams. My eyes start to sting. Don't blink, Estella. But I did. His face drops at what he just did. But he doesn't say anything. Instead he keeps smoking his cigarette and looks away. I drop my cigarette and leave. I wipe my fucking tear away.

Stop being a fucking baby.

Fine, Ethan, I won't make things complicated.