19

Estella's POV

Liam asked me if we can hang out today. That doesn't happen often... like at all. I agreed though, I missed hanging with him back in Australia where we got to surf for hours on end.

Now we're stuck in New Jersey.

"Ready to go?" Liam asks as he walks into my room. I nod and put my jacket on.

It was getting chillier by the minute. It's early November which means Christmas is close. We didn't really celebrate Christmas back in Australia because we just... didn't.

We walk into the mini cafe a few blocks from our house. Once we entered, we took a seat.

We chatted for a while. Talking about little things. Until one topic.

"Have you been seeing anyone?" Liam takes a sip from his drink.

"No?" I reply in confusion, "What makes you think that?" I put my cup down and so does he. He looks behind me and smiles.

"There He is!" He exclaims. I turn around and see Ethan walking over here.

"What are you doing here?" I say to Ethan as he takes a seat next to mine.

"Liam invited me here, what are you doing here?"

I face Liam with a confused look.

"Now that I have both of you here" Liam starts, "I'll get straight to the point" Ethan and I look at each other then back at Liam.

"Were you two fucking each other?" He suddenly sounds angry. We both widen our eyes.

"What? No!" I say to him. Liam nods, he still looks angry.

"Have you two slept with each other?" He asks another question.

"What the hell is wrong with you Liam? Of course not" I state, "I thought it was just us two. Hanging out together-"

"Shush" Liam snaps at me, "Have you guys at least kissed" it looks like he's trying to stay calm as possible. Ethan and I stay silent, "Holy shit" Liam says in disbelief. It was quiet for a few seconds.

"What kind of sister are you?" Liam looks at me.

"Woah dude" Ethan speaks, "She obviously cares for you that's why she never told you we kissed"

"Excuse me?" Liam says.

"And" Ethan adds, "It wasn't even her that kissed me. I kissed her. I don't give a damn about what you say but you clearly care about who your sister dates which is totally fine. But who she gets to date? Seriously? That's genuinely pathetic... especially for a brother who should care." My mouth was a gap. Did Ethan really just say that?

Liam just sits their, still in disbelief.

"Fuck you and fuck you" Liam finished and leaves the cafe.

"Wha- Liam!" I get up from my seat but Ethan stops and sits me back down.

I can't belief that just happened. I watch as Liam leaves. I feel someone grab my wrist. I look up and see Ethan taking me to his car. He puts me in the passenger seat and closes my door. He then makes his way over to the driver seat and gets in.

My eyes start to water. I just lost Liam... again. And this time, he won't forgive me.

I stare of what's in front of me. I feel numb. Everything happened so fast. In just under 1 hour. I feel someone embrace me into a hug. At that point I broke down. And lay my head on his shoulder.

"Sssshh" Ethan whispers, "It's okay, Estella. I'm here"

Ethan strokes my hair as I continue to cry.

"It's okay" He says again. Trying to comfort me. After a few minutes, I pull away. Ethan looks at my face and wipes away my tears with his thumb. One of his hands holds my face.

He's looking deep into my eyes. I look away, though, because I'm very uncomfortable when it comes to eye contact. He turns my head with my chin to look at him again. He puts a strand of my hair behind my ear.

His face inches closer to mine. Closer... and closer... and closer until

"What are you doing?" I look at him.

"Ssshhh" He whispers to me and pulls my face to his. Why does that sound familiar?

I hold his cheek as well (finally) and we continue to kiss.

"Don't you dare pull away because your brother will 'be mad'." Ethan pulls away quickly and kisses me one more time before he says something else, "Because he's already pissed" he chuckles and kisses me again. God I can just melt into his arms without worrying about Liam.

A/n: WHY IS THAT SO CUTE THO🥺🥺^