28

Ethan's POV

"You said that?!" Grayson says loudly.

"Can you shut up?" I sit down on the couch, "I don't know why"

"So you just said that to get her down?-"

"No!" I yell, "I don't fucking know why I said that. Maybe it was just... in the moment?"

"You can't just say 'I love you' out of nowhere! But it's just surprising because ya know, your not that kind of person?" Grayson says in a more questionable way.

"What do I do?" I face him, "She said she hates me."

"Maybe she... said that because she was drunk?"

"I doubt it" I sigh, "I don't know how to love, Gray..." I put my hands in my head. Grayson walks over and sits down next to me. He puts his arm around my shoulder.

"There's a first time for everything" he says in a comforting tone, "Do you you love Estella?" He asks me.

"I... don't know" I look back up at him, "Do i?" Grayson narrows his eyes at me.

"How the fuck do I know? I'm not you" He points at me, "You should do something for her"

"I can't!"

"Why not?"

"Because I think she's dating someone"

"Oh..." Is all he says, "I don't know how to help you, man. But whatever you do, make sure it's from your heart" Grayson pats his chest. I furrow my eyes at him.

"Shut up" I chuckle and push him away. He laughs as well, "Thanks, man"

"Any time"

Estella's POV

My mom and I decided to go to the mall and find a dress for graduation.

"What about this one?" My mom asks. I look up from the racks and smile.

"That's gorgeous" I gently take it form her and scan the price, "Never mind" I say and put it back in the rack.

"Why not?" My mom takes it back.

"Because it's $183?" I state.

"So?" My mom shrugs, "It's your graduation, Estella. This is your last year of high school. Mind as well make the best of it" She smiles and heads to the cashier. My phone starts ringing which makes me jump. I take it out of my pocket and answer.

"Hello?"

"Hey, gorgeous"

"Hi Ian" I smile.

2 days after Ethan told me he supposedly 'loves me' Ian asked if I can be his girlfriend and I said yes.

"Wanna do something tonight?" He asks.

"Um" I look around and see my mom coming back, "I actually can't. My mum and I are shopping for a graduation dress. You are coming right?"

"Of course! I wouldn't miss it for the world" He exclaims, "Why not Wednesday night?"

"That's perfect"

"Okay, I'll pick you up!" He states, "Bye"

"Bye" I end the call and turn around to see my mom right behind me, "Jesus" I hold my heart.

"Is that Ian?" She wiggles her eyebrows.

"Yes" I roll my eyes as we walk out of the store.

"When are we going to meet him?" She asks.

"Graduation"

A:n this is what ian looks like btw