15

I walk out of my room and start to hear noises from Piper's room. Liam's having sex? Wtf

I walk downstairs and continue to hang out with my friends. I turn around and see Ethan walking out the door. He then leaves.

-

I walk down the stairs to get some breakfast. When I reach the kitchen, I just see Liam.

"Morning," I say to him.

"Morning" he replies and takes a bite out of his cereal.

"Had a good time last night?" I wink at him.

"Shut up" He looks away.

"You had... sex?!" I whisper.

"Shut up, Estella!" He warns me.

"But did you?" Liam stays silent.

"Yes," he mumbles.

"Don't be ashamed. Who is it?" I ask.

"Uh" he starts, "Just a girl from our school"

"Who though?" I ask

"You don't know her" He states. I roll my eyes in annoyance.

"Whatever" I take the pancake mix and start making pancakes.

"Did you have it?" Liam asks me.

"Nope" I reply. As I was finishing up, Piper comes down.

"Camryn Estella!" She yells. I jump.

"Don't call me that" I say sternly.

"Why was my bedroom messy when I came home last night?!" She was so angry her face looked like a tomato. She looks at both of us. I couldn't hold it in so I start to laugh.

"What?" Piper looks at me.

"Ask Liam" I turn around and take the pancakes out of the pan.

"What the hell did you do?" Piper widens her eyes, "You did NOT do that in my room... I... slept on my bed" I start laughing again.

"It's not funny, Estella!" Piper whines.

"What is all this nonsense?" Mum and dad walk in.

"You are cleaning my sheets or you'll regret having you-know-what in there" Piper whispers to Liam. Liam nods and eats his cereal quickly.

I put the pancakes on the counter and we all eat together.

-

We had school the next day. no surprise there.

I walk in and go straight to my locker. After I took my books out, I start walking to the first period. Once I turned to the corner, one of Ethan's friends immediately stops me.

"I don't think you want to go through here. You'll regret it," he says to me. I scrunch my eyebrows.

"That's even more intriguing. If you're trying to help me to not go through, it isn't helping." I cross my arms. I walk past him and finally saw what he was stopping me for. Ethan was kissing a girl up against the locker. he was holding her thigh up against his body. She was a moaning mess that's for sure. I don't understand why teachers don't catch kids in the hallways these days?

I started to snap out of my thoughts because I walk awkwardly standing in the middle of the hallway, staring at them.

"Estella?" I hear a familiar voice. I turn and see Liam, "You good? You're just standing there-"

"I'm fine" I cut him off, "I have to go" He nods. I walk past him and go through the long way to first period.

-

The teacher has us always assigned an assignment that we have to turn in every end of the month. I've been on a good 3 month streak until October came around just, not even, 1 week ago.

"This stack is oddly light?" The teacher says, referring to the essays in his hand. Everyone stays silent. No one cares what you have to say if you're disappointed you mother-

"How about this" The teacher places the stack of essays on his desk and turns back to the class, "If you didn't do the essay, I will give you a chance to do the essay in the next 4 days. You get to pick. But," He says, "Pick someone who amuses you. Someone you know but don't really  know"

The bell rang which cued everyone to pick up their stuff and go. I walk out and into the crowded hallways.

"Estella?" I hear a low husky voice. Fuck. I turn around and meet his eyes. Why are his eyes way prettier than mine? I give him a confused face.

"Aren't you mad at me?" I ask him.

"Kinda but.. I'm over it I guess." He rubs his neck, "Anyways, you're my partner" I give him a startled look.

"So you're demanding me to be your partner? Besides, we already know each other-"

"But we don't really know each other," He says in a mocking tone. I think for a second.

"And what if I say no?"

"You'd be lying to yourself then"

THANK YOU FOR 200 READS <33