5

I look around my room. It could use some cleaning. I picked a good theme for my room now that I'm thinking about it.

I go to my closet and change into black leggings and a orange sweatshirt. I put my hair in a pony tale. I turn on Netflix and started watching a movie while I was cleaning.

An hour has passed and I forgot to bring a snack up. What person would forget to bring snacks to their room? And I definitely don't want to go downstairs. I open the door and peek my head out. I see Piper walking out of her room.

"Piper!" She looks up from her phone.

"What?"

"Can you get me a drink downstairs?"

"No! Get it yourself."

"Please!" I beg her. She groans and walks downstairs. I hear her opening the refrigerator.

"Estella! Get your drink!" Piper yells from the kitchen. Fuck you Piper.

"Bring it up here!" I yell back.

"Stella, get it your self!" I here Liam says. I groan in annoyance. I walk out of my room and put my hood up. I walk into the kitchen and hear the chattering getting louder as I come closer. I walk in and— oh. Everyone was in the kitchen. I look at Piper holding the drink up. I grab it from her hand.

"See, Stella? It wasn't that hard." Piper smiles. I roll my eyes and see Ethan eyeing me once in a while. I grab a bag of crisps (chips) from the counter. I slowly walk out of the kitchen.

"Stella wait!" I hear Liam.

"What?"

"Nothing" He smiles and fist bumps Piper.

"You are sickening" I face them. They smile and I walk upstairs quickly.

Ethan's POV

We were all hanging inside of Liam's room and playing some video games.

"Boys" Liam's mom says. It's so cool how all of them have accents. Liam pauses the game, "If you guys need anything, feel free to look in the kitchen." We all smile and nod in return.

"Night Mom" Liam says. After his mom leaves we continue playing the game.

"Where's your bathroom?" I ask Liam.

"Go out, take a right and it will be there." I nod and walk out. I look at the doors that were closed. They were all labeled. I took a right and see a door labeled 'ESTELLA' , next to it was the bathroom. I didn't need to use the bathroom right now.

I knock on the door. The door opens revealing Estella. She widens her eyes.

"What are you doing here?" She asks me.

"I wanted to see you, Cupcake." I tell her.

"Why?" She says. I walk past her and go inside her room, "You have to leave." She tells me.

"Why? All of them are busy playing video games." She crosses her arms.

It was silent. It was provably an uncomfortable silence for her 'cause I could even feel the tension growing. I look up at her. Her arms still crossed, yet she was looking beside her watching the moon.

"I lost" I tell her, breaking the silence. She looks at me confused.

"What?"

"I lost the bet" I step close to her, "I fell for you, Cupcake."

"I- what?" She stutters.

"I know you want me and I definitely want you." I tell her. I lock the door and push her against the door. I look her dead in the eyes and so does she.