26

Ethan's POV

"Hey man" I turn around from my locker and see Liam holding the strap of his back pack.

"Hey?" I look at him, "Don't you hate me?" I ask in confusion.

"Estella and I made up." Liam says to me, "I just want to say I'm sorry for being an asshole to you"

"It's fine-"

"No it's not fine" Liam cuts me off, "I should let my sister date anyone she wants and it's not my decision for you to date anyone either"

"It's okay. And I'm sorry too" I pat his shoulder.

"Good" he sighs in relief. Right after, he punches me on the shoulder.

"Ow!" I yell, "Why the hell did you do that?"

"Why the hell did you break my sister? What did you do? She went on a date with this guy. She wont even let Piper and I say your name in front of her-"

"Wait" I stop him, "She's seeing someone?"

"Yeah" he nods, "His names Ian and they hit it off pretty well." He scoffs, "I'm gonna be honest with you man, I like her when she's with you but you have to tell me why she isn't talking to you all of a sudden!" He shoves me again.

"I-" I stop myself, "I kissed a girl at a party a few days ago. I'm pretty sure you were there with Harlow"

"You jerk!" He shoves me again.

"Can you stop doing that?!" I say to him.

"Dude she" He looks around before he continues talking and comes closer to my face, "confessed she loved you last night after she came home from her date" He whispers to me, "past tense" he adds. I widen my eyes. Holy shit.

"You gotta go get her" He points behind him, "She's waiting for him to pick her up right now" I nod and run outside. I look around trying to find her and finally spot her. She was on her phone, standing there waiting for her ride.

"Estella!" I yell. She turns around and sees me. She then rolls her eyes and turns back around, "Please don't go" I finally reach her and hold her hands. She looks at them and then looks up at me.

"Why? Give me one good reason" She says softly.

"Because" I pause, "because this guy isn't good enough for you" I state. Estella scoffs and gets out of my grasp.

"That's probably the worst reason ever" she looks at her phone, "My ride will be here in 3 minutes so will you excuse-"

"Wait" I stop her, "i don't want you to go because" I pause again, "I" She looks at me with hope in her eyes.

"Just say it" she whispers, her face close to mine, "Just day those three words, Ethan, and I'm yours"

"I-" I stop myself again. Estella's eyes that were filled with hope started to get filled with anger.

"I forgot" she pushes my chest harshly, "Ethan Dolan doesn't know how to love" I can hear the hurt in her fucking voice. A car honks which makes the both of us look.

"Estella!" A guy says. I look at her and see her smile. She walks towards the car and closes the door. I look through the window and see Estella kiss the dudes cheek.

Fuck.