12

Estella POV

"Dinner!" Mum yells from downstairs. I hear no voices. I think they left... hopefully. Piper and I walk out at the same time. The stairs were pretty long so we were talking.

"I have a theory" Piper speaks. I look at her.

"Oh yeah?" I ask. Piper nods, "What is it?"

"You and Ethan Dolan like each other" I stop in my tracks.

"What?!" I ask, stunned. Piper looks at me.

"What? It's just a theory, Estella." Piper rolls her eyes and walks down.

When we reached the bottom I see that the Dolan's are still here... but with their mom this time.

We all sit down. I of course had sit next Ethan. He smirks as I sit down.

We all start to eat.

"So, Ethan" My dad says. Ethan looks at him, "Where are you going for college?" He asks.

"Well" Ethan starts. He puts his hand on my thigh. Oh fuck, "Grayson and I" He puts his hand higher. I accidentally groan loudly. Everybody looks at me.

"Sorry. It's just that-" I clench my jaw and look at Ethan. He was raising an eyebrow while smirking, "The food is very good." I finish up quickly.

"I actually have to get going" I get up from my chair.

"Where are you going?" Liam asks.

"I have homework" I leave the kitchen and head straight to my room.

Fuck you, Dolan.

Filler chapter