4

Thursday

"Game day!!!!!" Coach says coming in the locker room. Everyone starts cheering, "Alright let's go out now. The team that we're going against is already here." Everyone grabs their water bottles and goes outside.

"So... you and Ethan." My teammate, Avery, says to me as we walk out.

"What about him?" I look at her. We were still walking to our side of the net.

"I know we're not close but I could tell you guys like each other." I start laughing.

"Seriou—"

"Estella!" Someone yells in the crowd where everyone is sitting. I turn around and see Liam waving his hands. He was sitting with his team. Beside him was Ethan. I wave to him and turn back to Avery.

"I promise you we don't like each other. Well... at least me."

We all put our water bottles on the chairs and we start warming up. My position is right side (hitter).
-
Ethan's POV

The game was almost over. Estella was sweating. It was now game point. If our school makes this point, we win.

Avery, my cousin, sets it's to Estella. Estella quickly does this foot work thing and she hits it so hard it hits the other players face.

"OOOH!!" Liam screams. The whole team cheers, "THAT'S MY SISTER!" Everyone looks at him. They all say good game and walk to there family. Liam walks off the bleachers and goes to his parents which they walk to Estella. I look closely and see that they also have a sister?! This family is full of surprises.

Estella's POV

"Good job, Sweety!" My mom squeals and hugs me. My dad smiles behind her.

"Can we get ice cream to celebrate?" Piper asks.

"Sure" My dad chuckles.

"Good job" Liam says to me and picks me up.

"Put me down!" I say. He then listens to me and puts me down. His team walks over to us.

"Guys" my brother tells his friends, "This is my Mom, Dad, Estella, and Piper." They all smile at us. Dang Liam is popular already. I look beside him and see Ethan looking me up and down.

"Uh, I'm gonna go to the locker room." I tell them and grab my water bottle.
-
Friday

It was after school. Which means Liam's friends are fucking coming over.

"What are you doing tonight, Estella?" Mom asks me.

"I'm planning on staying in my room and binge watch shows." I reply.

"What about you?" My mom asks Piper.

"I'm gonna listen to music while drawing." Piper says. Piper is so good at art and especially at this age, she could get a scholarship.

"I'm so proud of you three—"

"All right that's enough mom" Piper puts in her earbuds and walks upstairs.

"Their here!" Dad says. I widen my eyes.

"See you tomorrow after all of them leave!" I tell my mom and run upstairs. I close my door and lock it. I hear the front door open and hear voices. This is gonna be a long night...

Sorry this was a very short chapter. I want to save the juicy stuff of the sleepover on the next chapter ;)