16

I walk out of the school building, a presence behind me. I turn around and face him.

"Why are you following me?" I ask him as I cross my arms.

"I'm coming to your house" He replies in a 'duh' tone.

"No, you're not" I state, "Liam will come home soon-"

"Liam's hanging out with the other guys isn't he? Besides, if he does come we could just tell him we were working on a paper."

"But aren't we going to do the paper anyways?" He raises an eyebrow at my comment, "You're not coming anymore" I turn around but he stops me.

"I was kidding. Of course, we're going to work on our paper. What else did you think?" He smirks and walks past me to my car. I roll my eyes. I better not regret this.

We walk up to the porch but I stop him, "Wait here" I say to him. I open the door and yell to see if anyone is home. After a few seconds of silence that gave me a pass that no one is home. He takes his shoes off as I walk into the kitchen to grab a drink.

"Want anything?" I ask in an annoyed tone. Once he noticed he immediately replied.

"Actually yes" He starts, "I would like water but with exactly 39 drops of lemon. Oh and-"

"Okay fine" I cut him off, "Want anything?" I say in a baby tone. He chuckles and shakes his head 'no'. Thank god. I didn't want to make anything for him anyway.

"So... we can work on the floor down here-" I look up and see Ethan going upstairs, "Where do you think you're going?" I follow him but stop him from going any further up the stairs.

"Your room? It's quieter up there" He shrugs.

"It's quieter everywhere. No one is here. And besides... I know what you're doing." I cross my arms. Ethan faces me and gives a fake confused look.

"What are you talking about Estella Heinz? I'm just going up to your room. What else did you think I was doing?" He raises an eyebrow. Motherfuker. He turns around, knowing he 'won'.

We go into my room and he flops on my bed.

"You basically live here anyways" I mutter. He fixes his position and faces me, "What?" I ask him, "You do" I pick up my bag and take out my computer. I turn around and see Ethan looking at a paper closely.

"Camryn Estella-" I snatch the paper before he could finish. He looks at me with wide eyes, "Your name isn't Estella? It's your middle name?!" He asks in amazement, "Camryn Estella Heinz-"

"Don't say it" I say sternly. He gives me yet another confused look.

"Why not?" He comes up to me and tries to get the paper from my hand but I move it quickly. He tried doing it again. It then turns into Ethan pushing me on the bed, still trying to get it from my hand. The next thing I knew, Ethan was close to my face. He looks at my eyes then at my lips. Before anything could go further, the door swings open. He gets off me quickly and we look at...

"Piper!" I say, "Do you not know how to knock?" I get up from my bed and walk her out of my room, closing my door behind me.

"Were you guys kissing?!" She asks in a whispered shout.

"NO" I state, "He knows my fucking name now"

"He would've known eventually..."

"If mom hadn't put that paper there and just could've easily put it in her office-"

"Is everything okay?" Piper and I turn around and see Ethan poking his head out of my room. Piper looks at me and then Ethan. I notice she feels uncomfortable so she leaves without another word. I walk back inside the room.

"You should leave," I tell him as I put the paper in my pocket. He watches me as I do so. He nods and picks up his bag.

I follow him downstairs and see Liam on the couch. He looks up and shows a surprised face once he sees Ethan. I look away not wanting to make eye contact with him.

"Hey man," Liam gets off the couch and greets Ethan. Ethan nods in reply, "What are you doing here?" He looks at me with angry eyes. Oh shit.

"We were working on a paper" Liam nods in response, "I'll see you at school?" Ethan asks Liam.

"Yup," he says.

Ethan then faces me, "See you" He turns back around and leaves.

"What the hell was he doing here?" Liam asks once Ethan shuts the door.

"Ethan already said it! We were working on a paper" I rub my arm.

"Are you sure?" He asks suspiciously.

"Yes, Liam!" I snap at him and walk up to my room. What an asshole.

-

Ethan's POV

I wait in the janitor's closet as I see students walk by through the peephole. I'm obviously looking for someone in particular. This morning I had a motherfucking dream about Estella. That never happens to me. A dream about a girl. But it gave me the eagerness to forget about it so I did. Thankfully I had no classes today with Estella.

I texted Alyssa (one of my hookups from the last party) and asked her to meet me here. I don't want sex. I just need to forget about Estella.

I hear the door open and see Alyssa smirking right at me. This is to forget Estella.