22

School went on like a breeze. Besides the fact that Liam was talking to all of his friends besides Ethan. It's like Ethan isn't even there. He just ignores his presence.

"Hey" I hear a voice next to me. I stick my head out my locker.

"Hey" I say simply.

"Are you mad at me?" Harlow asks. I narrow my eyes and shrug.

"I'm mad that you didn't tell me you were fucking my brother and just kept it a secret. But other than that, I don't care if you date him, I just hate how you kept it a secret-"

"Liam told me to!" Harlow cuts me off. I look down. What a motherfucker.

"Why?"

"He didn't want me to tell you because he knew that you'll get mad"

"Asshole" I whisper to myself.

"Do you forgive me?" She says in a soft tone. I sigh and roll my eyes.

"Yeah, I guess" I chuckle lightly and shut my locker. The bell rings, signaling last class is about to start.

There was another party tonight. These things are getting boring and I'm tired of it. Ethan asked me if I'm going and I told him no which made him let it go.

I don't mind though. He basically goes to every party.

Liam started going to parties right after I stopped.

I lay on the couch and turn on my tv. I decided to watch college volleyball since school volleyball season is over. I don't plan on doing college volleyball though.

"Where are you going?" I hear Piper say behind me. I turn around and see her talking to Liam, who was putting on his shoes.

"A party" he simply says. He looks at me and back at Piper.

"Again?" Piper crosses her arms. She stares at him with worry.

"Can you you just leave it be? I'm 19" He scoffs and heads to the door. Piper sighs once it shuts. She walks over to me and sits down beside me, putting her legs on top of mine which were resting on the coffee table in front of us.

"You okay?" I ask in confusion. Piper shrugs.

"I don't know I'm just... worried I guess. Liam doesn't go to parties or drink. He's changed since we moved. You didn't at all though" she looks at me, "You still steal your brothers friends" my jaw drops at her comment. I shove her shoulder as she chuckles, "I'm kidding, Stella."

We both watch as the volleyball players hit the ball back and fourth on each side.

"Stella" Piper speaks up. I hum at her in response, "Why don't you like being called Camryn" I clench my jaw.

"You know why." I roll my eyes.

"I know I just want you to say it to my face. You need to let go-"

"Shut up!" I snap, "How do you not realize that I hate when some one calls me by my first name?" I say to her, "It's been years and yet you decided to call me it a few weeks ago when I specifically told you not to once we moved."

Piper stays silent, "Okay" she gives in, "I'm sorry"

-

I take my books out of my locker until I hear someone scream my name. I turn around and see Harlow, Brooke, and Emly walking towards me.

"Hey" I say to them.

"We have to show you something" Brooke says immediately. I furrow my brows.

"It's urgent." Emly takes my hand and drags me into the girls bathroom, with Harlow and Brooke behind her.

We get in and Harlow pulls out her phone.

"I feel bad" Harlow says to Brooke and Emly.

"She has to know, Harlow. Are you stupid?" Emly says to her.

"What are you talking about?!" I stop them. They all look at each other. Emly snatches the phone away from Harlow's hand and hands the phone to me. It was a video from the party last night. I click it and see Ethan making out with a girl. After a few seconds the girl pulls Ethan up the stairs. Then, the video ends.