I've waited for this moment for a long time

You swayed gently among other dancers on the dance-floor until you were tired; The music from the club started to fade from your ears, alcohol setting in and that's when your eyes came upon HIM.

He was sitting on one of the club stools pretending to enjoy the conversation started by some man. You walked closer to them and stood by watching them, observing his features - admiring him.

As soon as the other man left, you launched towards the bored man who now had his head bowed on the counter with a shot glass in his hand.

You placed your hand on his shoulder, Bored man looked at you with squinted eyes. A smiled formed on his face

ah, that damned smile.

Alex fucking Turner will be the death of me one day.

You occupied the empty barstool beside him and ordered a martini.

"Hey, how's it going?" You ask

"Just tryna drown me misery with some help" he raised his shot glass

"Well, misery loves company" you raise your glass too.

You and Alex had just released a new song and were touring. After the ridiculously long and tiring shows and rehearsals, you were off to the club to blow off some steam.

You've liked Alex. Every since you met him, you've had eyes on him. Behind the soothing voice, impressive lyrical brains - he was a softie; a shy person, warm and very supportive.

You guys conversed for a while, listening to music and making some drunken jokes.

"I can't believe today's the last day of the tour and we don't see each other again" he looked into your eyes

His words echoed in your brain slowly. He was right. Well, it was their last show and who knows what would happen next.

"I mean, see each other every day. We will, of course, meet here and there" he clarified after seeing you stay quiet for a long time

"Here and there" you mock in a low voice. You liked him so much. You never wanted this tour to end. Being with him made you happy. He made you happy. And without a second thought, you lean closer to him and capture his lips. He was taken aback from your sudden action. But he then gave in and kissed you back. He was in a complete trance after the kiss. It took him a few seconds to come back to  earth and he muttered: "what was just for?" 

"I just wanted to know what it felt like to kiss you!"  you giggle 

"And?" he asked

"Now I know what the hype is all about-" before you could complete the sentence, you find his arms draping you and your mind stopped working. You heart accelerated when his face inched closer to yours. He lightly brushed his lips on yours and the entire club around you disappeared. He then captures your lips wildly while you drowned in the passionate kiss unaware of your surroundings. He deepens the kiss while you play with his hair. And finally, you break the kiss to get some much-needed oxygen.

"I had no idea what I was missing out on," he says cockily while you bury your head in his chest, blushing "So it seems we will be seeing a lot of each other after the tour? what'd you think?" 

"I've waited for this moment for a long time, Mr. Turner", you say and kiss him again.

________________________

Thank you for reading. Please vote and comment.

Love and first kisses,

Vee :)