Chapter-11

Chapter-11

-Elena

I've been hanging out with Liam and we actually get along great. He can be really sweet and nice. We even went on a date and he kissed me. Not a bad kisser either. And not bad at other stuff too if you know what I mean.

We've been walking, hanging out, having fun. I've forgotten what its like to be with someone, and to be in a relationship.

Everything was going great. Except with Brandon. We haven't talked much since I started dating Liam.

Brandon walked by and I grabbed him by the arm. "Hey you, what's up?"

He looks over at me. "Oh, hey."

"Are you ignoring me now?" I cross my arms over my chest.

"How can I possibly ignore you, its impossible." He starts walking again and I sigh.

I keep walking and meet up with Liam. He smiles and kisses my cheek. "You know what we should do?"

I look up at him. "What?"

"Go on a date. Again." He smiles.

I return his smile and nod. "Okay." He takes my hand and we leave the castle. We take his car and he drives. "So where are we going?"

"That's a surprise."

I raise my eyebrow. "I hate surprises."

He smiles. "Well its remaining a surprise. But I'll let you know one thing. I work on weekends, at the place we're going."

I look out the window, trying to figure out where exactly we're going. We pass most of the resturaunts so I can't help but feel a little nervous. "Are we lost?"

"No, just be patient." He drives off outside of town. He drives towards what we call the bad part of town. Known for where the Rebellion people are.

"I'm not allowed to be here, Liam. Take me back."

"Don't worry, Princess."

I start thinking. He said he works down here on weekends..this is where the Rebellion is known to be.. Things start to click as I think. There was someone working undercover. Liam had joined right before the shooting at the ball. And then coincedently gets Brandon's job. It all makes since. He's the one working undercover. Tears burn the backs of my eyes but I quickly blink them away.

I take out my phone, hiding it from him. I text Brandon:

-SOS-

He ends up calling me and Liam looks over. "Who's calling?"

I look at him. "Just Brandon, I'll make it short." I answer the phone amd put it up to my ear.

"What's going on??" He sounds worried.

"Just going on a date with Liam..outside of town." I fake a smile over at Liam.

"Outside of town? Your not allowed to be there."

"Yeah he works down there. Its going to be a great date." I try and make the conversation sound casual and Brandon quickly picks up on what I'm really saying.

"Keep the call open I'll track your phone, don't worry I'll come get you. I'm not going to let him hurt you."

I keep up the fake conversation going for another minute as Brandon traces my phone, then I hang up and Liam pulls over at a brick building.

He looks over at me. "We're here." He gets out of the car and makes his way over to my side. When he opens the door, I kick him and try to make a run for it.

Someone jumps in front of me, holding a gun, and next thing I know its going off. And I feel the worst pain in my thigh. I fall to the ground and scream. I look up to see who shot me. Aaron.

--------------

-Brandon

I didn't ever trust Liam. Something about him told me not to. And I was smart not to. Now he has Elena..

I can't think about what they might do to her. I just drive, leading 2 cars full of guards in the direction of the coordinates of her phone. I look at my speed, 100 mph.

I'll find her soon enough. I just hope she hangs in there a little longer.